Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

30,733 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, zid2016 said:

RDR2

Mafia

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tecnal1 said:

Mafia

KH RE: Chain of Memories

 

Still the only KH I haven't finished

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, DesmaBR said:

KH RE: Chain of Memories

 

Still the only KH I haven't finished

Kingdom Hearts 3, I was really disappointed by the lack of Final Fantasy characters. I was done after the story. Just done.

Edited by DoodgraverNL
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

22 hours ago, DoodgraverNL said:

Kingdom Hearts 3, I was really disappointed by the lack of Final Fantasy characters. I was done after the story. Just done.

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy.

 

Already completed this on ps3. Did not know there is a ps4 version of this game too 😆

Edited by Wikkibur
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Wikkibur said:

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy.

 

Already completed this on ps3. Did not know there is a ps4 version of this game too 😆

Catch the Bowling Balls: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade

 

2 minutes platinum o/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bloodborne, though I'm pretty sure I lack the patience for this game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DC Universe Online. You don't see that platinum very often, especially at 100% completion.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, x7251 said:

DC Universe Online. You don't see that platinum very often, especially at 100% completion.

 

Yakuza 0

 

That is a meaty game, even by Yakuza standards.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ilzaki said:

 

Yakuza 0

 

That is a meaty game, even by Yakuza standards.

 

Drakengard 3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Kamurotetsu said:

 

Drakengard 3

Middle-earth: Shadow of War

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mizztec said:

none list is private :)

Borderlands 2 PS3/Vita stack

 

First game I played on my Vita when I got it, but Borderlands didnt feel right being played on a handheld. Never completed. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I'll say Snakeybus because I've never heard of it, and the game image made me laugh 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

 I'll say Snakeybus because I've never heard of it, and the game image made me laugh 

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Radford999 said:

The Witcher 3

Resident Evil Village

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DeathNyx said:

NFS Heat. 

Drakengard 3

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

 

 

Fall guys: Ultimate Knockout! Congratulations :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, xxEliteCDxx said:

 

 

Fall guys: Ultimate Knockout! Congratulations :)

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped, I live Crash, but those Time Trials make the plat unavailable for me! Those are tough!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DoodgraverNL said:

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped, I live Crash, but those Time Trials make the plat unavailable for me! Those are tough!

Fire Pro Wrestling. You are a patient man! Props👊

I've been thinkin about finishing that one up but I always end up talkin myself out of it haha

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, YaManSmevz said:

Fire Pro Wrestling. You are a patient man! Props1f44a.png

I've been thinkin about finishing that one up but I always end up talkin myself out of it haha

MediEvil

 

 That was one of my childhood games and I still haven't gotten around to play the remaster. I definitely have to make some time for that in the near future.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, CriesOfFurya said:

MediEvil

 

 That was one of my childhood games and I still haven't gotten around to play the remaster. I definitely have to make some time for that in the near future.

Outlast 2! 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.