Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

9 hours ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Monster Hunter World, started playing it a few weeks back. Fantastic game, I really enjoy it. Hope to get the platinum this fall.

This is a tough decision for me, you have several games that stood head and shoulders above the rest of the games you've played. The nominees would be between Red Dead Redemption 2, Grand Theft Auto 5 100%, Street Fighter 5, Injustice and Final Fantasy X HD. There maybe others that I'm not aware of. From those 5 games I would probably go with Final Fantasy X because the platinum requirements are in my opinion under-appreciated amongst trophy hunters. Great job! 

Edited by LancashireLad87
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

This is a tough decision for me, you have several games that stood head and shoulders above the rest of the games you've played. The nominees would be between Red Dead Redemption 2, Grand Theft Auto 5 100%, Street Fighter 5, Injustice and Final Fantasy X HD. There maybe others that I'm not aware of. From those 5 games I would probably go with Final Fantasy X because the platinum requirements are in my opinion under-appreciated amongst trophy hunters. Great job! 

Devil May Cry 5

11 minutes ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

I say digimon story cyber sleuth 

did you follow a guide to get all 500 metals?

Diablo 3, Loved Diablo 2 and can't wait for the remaster to comeout.

As for your question yes.  It took a while and there are a few errors in the translation/naming of digimon so you need to keep an eye out for those.  I had a spread sheet of each of the Gatcha machines so i could keep track of them.