Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

2 hours ago, The_Head_Crusher said:

Sword Art Online Re:Hollow Fragment, that is a lot of grinding for those ones.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth. I keep meaning to start that game but the online trophy tends to keep me away. Maybe I shouldn't worry about that so much considering it's only the colosseum one.

2 hours ago, Mishipyon said:

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth. I keep meaning to start that game but the online trophy tends to keep me away. Maybe I shouldn't worry about that so much considering it's only the colosseum one.

Final Fantasy 8 - It is on my list to finish here soon.

As for Cyber Sleuth's online trophy, it is done completely offline at this point.  It matches you up against a computer bot, it is just time consuming more than anything. But not as much as the RNG Medallions you need to collect.

40 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart 

Out of your vast collection of games there are 2 games that stick out from the crowd, Rayman Legends and Rayman Origins on the PS Vita. The latter is on my backlog for the PS3. I believe Legends is more difficult than Origins but I'm going for Origins since you completed the game on a handheld system. Great job!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

Out of your vast collection of games there are 2 games that stick out from the crowd, Rayman Legends and Rayman Origins on the PS Vita. The latter is on my backlog for the PS3. I believe Legends is more difficult than Origins but I'm going for Origins since you completed the game on a handheld system. Great job!

Wet

23 hours ago, LancashireLad87 said:

Thank you :)