Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

30,822 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

 

gravity rush

COD- modern warfare remastered. Always wanted a COD platinum.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, kratosgreatsword said:

COD- modern warfare remastered. Always wanted a COD platinum.

Fallout 3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArtisticGeek said:

Hotline Miami 


Yakuza Kiwami, because it's still in my backlog.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, x7251 said:


Yakuza Kiwami, because it's still in my backlog.


Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection cause it seems impossible to find that game at a price that doesn’t give me the feeling that I’m being stolen… 100 bucks, seriously?! TT__TT'*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Desavenencia said:


Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection cause it seems impossible to find that game at a price that doesn’t give me the feeling that I’m being stolen… 100 bucks, seriously?! TT__TT'*

Ico

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, JIVe_____ said:

Ico

 

Rise of the tomb raider :  Game glitched on me during the survivor difficulty run and now I get a white screen . Don't want to start a new run, so no plat for me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, zid2016 said:

 

Rise of the tomb raider :  Game glitched on me during the survivor difficulty run and now I get a white screen . Don't want to start a new run, so no plat for me.

Detroit: Become Human

I’ve played every other Quantic Dream game. And I think this one looks fantastic! 

Edited by aCCzTaurin
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Detroit: Become Human

I’ve played every other Quantic Dream game. And I think this one looks fantastic! 

Wow, most of them to be honest but I'll go for Disco Elysium as that's the one currently intriguing me the most!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2021 at 3:39 AM, Aceterix said:

Wow, most of them to be honest but I'll go for Disco Elysium as that's the one currently intriguing me the most!

Tales of Bersaria

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, TheCrimsonJoker said:

Tales of Bersaria

Day of the Tentacle Remastered

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Baranov_925 said:

Day of the Tentacle Remastered

 

GTA V.  I actually got the 100% completion trophy for SP, but the MP grind is what stopped me from going after the :platinum:.  Impressive.. well done!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, felatio_deltoro said:

 

GTA V.  I actually got the 100% completion trophy for SP, but the MP grind is what stopped me from going after the :platinum:.  Impressive.. well done!

Game of Thrones

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Baranov_925 said:

Game of Thrones

GTA V

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Horizon Zero Dawn since I am going for it right now :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2021 at 9:24 AM, Johnathan994 said:

Horizon Zero Dawn since I am going for it right now :D

Dragon age inquisition 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TheCrimsonJoker said:

Dragon age inquisition 

Battleborn

 

Can't get that plat anymore

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DesmaBR said:

Battleborn

 

Can't get that plat anymore

Blue Reflection

 

I'll probably go for this within the next year or so before getting into part two as well.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, hbg said:

Blue Reflection

 

I'll probably go for this within the next year or so before getting into part two as well.

Subnautica

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, MvComedy said:

Subnautica

Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King, I beat Aladdin back in the day, The Lion King is a different story though 😂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DoodgraverNL said:

Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King, I beat Aladdin back in the day, The Lion King is a different story though 1f602.png

L.A. Noire

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Baranov_925 I'll chose Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered, i heard "The Student Surpasses the Master" might be harder than than the "Best of the Best" trophy from Modern Warfare: Remastered, i would like the challenge tho, i'ts a great game and it's one of my pendings. Soon...

Good job! 👍

Edited by ShinigamiSensei-
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.