Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

18 minutes ago, Glorious Fury said:

WWE 2K14 as loved the Wrestlemania mode in that edition, could easily have gone for Fifa 09 though as it's been unobtainable for years. Nice work dude!

went through my trophy list during the summer and had seen that fifa 09 was almost platted back in the day, lucky I had already got the online trophies :) was a grind getting the play for 50 hours trophy from scratch though, found a way without having to actually play :) left it on in the background

• Like 1

On 16/11/2021 at 6:36 AM, LukeTheGooner said:

went through my trophy list during the summer and had seen that fifa 09 was almost platted back in the day, lucky I had already got the online trophies :) was a grind getting the play for 50 hours trophy from scratch though, found a way without having to actually play :) left it on in the background

I'll go with your Fall Guys ! I was hyped but never able to plat it ! Nice work !

3 hours ago, crucare said:

Tales of Arise

After looking through your list, there are 4 contenders in my opinion that stand out above the rest. Considering your account is virtually 100% completed, I expected to see more games that would test your might so to speak, regardless the 4 standout games for me are as follows;

• Uncharted 2 Drakes Fortune Remastered 100%: Great job on Brutal, I have that on my backlog and I heard it was quite challenging unless you have the golden guns.

• Day's Gone 100%: Good job on the survival and bike challenges

• Dishonored Definitive Edition 100%: Good job on the Expert DLC challenges

• Batman Arkham City 100%: Good job on the DLC challenges

From those 4 games, I'll go for Batman Arkham City.

8 minutes ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

@DrBloodmoney

I choose Cities:Skylines because of reasons.

If I could I would choose another 300 great games form your list:holy:

Call of Duty Black Ops 3. The story on realistic alone is already a pain to go through. Lost count on how many times I've died in the very first mission. Having it on 100% is quite impressing. Great work!

There are plenty more awsome achievements you got like Borderlands (Those large arena fights almost got me go crazy. Game crashed a few times on wave 80+) or RDR2. 

Edited by Leo3572
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leo3572 said:

Call of Duty Black Ops 3. The story on realistic alone is already a pain to go through. Lost count on how many times I've died in the very first mission. Having it on 100% is quite impressing. Great work!

I would have to go with Call of Duty: WWII. Bought that game at launch and absolutely hated the multiplayer and never even finished the campaign. Also I suck at the zombies mode as well so yeah I'd take that one.

• Like 1