Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

31,573 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, crucare said:

Far Cry 6, sup with Ninja Gaiden 3? ;)

 

135 completed games :o WOAH! It was hard to pick just one :'D, but I would say The Witcher 3.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gybelle said:

 

135 completed games :o WOAH! It was hard to pick just one :'D, but I would say The Witcher 3.

Assassins creed Odyssey 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zGaete- said:

Assassins creed Odyssey 

Easy pick here

 

The Elder Scrolls Online

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, charxsetsuna said:

Easy pick here

 

The Elder Scrolls Online

Skyrim

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, TuomasH92 said:

Skyrim

 

Call of Duty 3 on the PlayStation 4, good job! I heard that game is a tough challenge and a grind due to the badges or medals you have to earn to unlock the personal decorator trophy.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LancashireLad87 said:

 

Call of Duty 3 on the PlayStation 4, good job! I heard that game is a tough challenge and a grind due to the badges or medals you have to earn to unlock the personal decorator trophy.

Dead or Alive 6 :D maybe you can help me boost for online trophies as well hm? 😁

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LancashireLad87 said:

 

Call of Duty 3 on the PlayStation 4, good job! I heard that game is a tough challenge and a grind due to the badges or medals you have to earn to unlock the personal decorator trophy.

Thank you :)

Yeah, lots of tedious grinding for the P.Decorator trophy, but overall it wasn't very difficult platinum and i managed to get all the campaign and zombie trophies little over 3 weeks on solo.

2 hours ago, Johnathan994 said:

Dead or Alive 6 :D maybe you can help me boost for online trophies as well hm? 1f601.png

Uncharted 2 Remastered.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, TuomasH92 said:

Thank you :)

Yeah, lots of tedious grinding for the P.Decorator trophy, but overall it wasn't very difficult platinum and i managed to get all the campaign and zombie trophies little over 3 weeks on solo.

Uncharted 2 Remastered.

 

Red Dead 2, it was hard to find though mixed in with all the easy plats

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LukeTheGooner said:

 

Red Dead 2, it was hard to find though mixed in with all the easy plats


South Park 2, you should go back and play the Stick of Truth, it's such a good game imo :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

RDR1, I like your taste in games

Edited by aceinstincts
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, aceinstincts said:

RDR1, I like your taste in games

Team Sonic Racing. I like kart racers but the mechanics in this game just didn't click with me. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

Team Sonic Racing. I like kart racers but the mechanics in this game just didn't click with me. 

You have a lot to choose from. But I have to say Minecraft. That's a lot of trophies for one game.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MvComedy said:

You have a lot to choose from. But I have to say Minecraft. That's a lot of trophies for one game.

Spider man

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2022 at 10:19 AM, zGaete- said:

Spider man

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne! Those damn crowns are a real pain in the ass, great job my South American fellow! :pimp:

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, ShinigamiSensei- said:

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne! Those damn crowns are a real pain in the ass, great job my South American fellow! :pimp:

Driveclub Plat/100%

I want most of the Sony games trophy lists, but I'm not good at racing games and the game is delisted now

 

2nd pick would be Death Stranding, for the same reason as Driveclub as far as Sony games trophy lists but the reason I'm not doing it is because I find the game extremely boring so I would never put myself through a long journey with a game I don't like

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Investigator said:

Driveclub Plat/100%

I want most of the Sony games trophy lists, but I'm not good at racing games and the game is delisted now

 

2nd pick would be Death Stranding, for the same reason as Driveclub as far as Sony games trophy lists but the reason I'm not doing it is because I find the game extremely boring so I would never put myself through a long journey with a game I don't like

Ghost of Tsushima

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Baranov_925 said:

Ghost of Tsushima

UFC2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, bogaards1997 said:

Nioh 2

A lot of good games to pick from! I’ll go with Elden Ring. Have to play that game at some time. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aCCzTaurin said:

A lot of good games to pick from! I’ll go with Elden Ring. Have to play that game at some time. 

Monster Hunter World 😉

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

Monster Hunter World 1f609.png

Far Cry 6

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Baranov_925 said:

Far Cry 6

Spyro games

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, crucare said:

Spyro games

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/06/2022 at 11:23 AM, ShinigamiSensei- said:

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne! Those damn crowns are a real pain in the ass, great job my South American fellow! :pimp:

U have MH world u can do it. Iceborne is great u should try it.

 

On 06/06/2022 at 8:07 AM, bogaards1997 said:

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

.Dishonored 2!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, zGaete- said:

Dishonored 2!

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. Nice.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.