Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

4 hours ago, ChilledBrandon said:

Your most recent platinum Assassin's Creed II. It's one of my favourite games but I never really wanted to go through some of the stuff like collecting the feathers. 

Ah mate you should, I just followed a guide and enjoyed running around and lsitening to the amazing soundtrack. It was just so relaxing I barely noticed it.

OT: Life is strange: Before the storm as I am going through the original right now. What a magical game that is 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Dantes_994 said:

Ah mate you should, I just followed a guide and enjoyed running around and lsitening to the amazing soundtrack. It was just so relaxing I barely noticed it.

OT: Life is strange: Before the storm as I am going through the original right now. What a magical game that is 

Star Wars Jedi fallen order

Edited by zGaete-

25 minutes ago, PotrikBerger said:

Star Trek Online sounds like something I’d be interested in from afar

Dragon Age: Inquisition. This has been on my list since I first got a PS4 and got it sitting in my pile waiting for me to go back to. Really nice list of plats btw. Was hard to choose just 1

• Like 2

On 08/06/2023 at 10:48 AM, IDragonbreath26 said:

Bloodborne - because I never really managed to get into it and enjoy it, despite a few attempts. I feel like if I invested enough time to get the platinum I’d end up loving it. 

Modern warfare remastered

1 minute ago, ChilledBrandon said:

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2

Great job on that.

Oh - easy.... Amnesia Collection!

that one's been outstanding on my list for a long time - those bloody notes and tinderboxes are something I've never gone back for, cause I'm too much of a 'fraidy-pants ?

• Like 1