Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

21 minutes ago, xKrAzY_8sx said:

I'll take Uncharted 4. I can never bring myself to collect all the treasures in these games. That and most of the time Hard or Normal can be a pain in certain chapters.

I'll take bloodborne .. i almost had it but the cursed dungen stopped me.

3 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

Stories: the path of destinies. I just want that plat in my milestones. I mean, it's "Gray fox is my pup" :giggle: so it sounds just right.

Nice trophy list! Without question MGS4! Those multiple playthroughs+ Big Boss run = motivation killers . . .

12 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

Nice trophy list! Without question MGS4! Those multiple playthroughs+ Big Boss run = motivation killers . . .

Thanks! Yours is great too!

I'll take Uncharted: Golden Abyss. I don't own a vita so this method comes in handy B)

3 minutes ago, Hanzoadam said:

Killzone Mercenaries,

It was a fantastic game I loved, but just multiplayer ¬_¬

We posted at the same time. I didn't mean to skip you.

The world of nuble maybe? :giggle: nice list by the way! So many JP games!

6 minutes ago, poopooblast said:

Everybody's gone to the rapture.

I really want to plat the game but the collectibles and the slow pace is holding me back. Collectibles are my weakness in any game let alone you also have to do certain things in sequential order. Ugh.. Good job! :dance:

I would probably want that GTA 5 platinum the most on my profile. Going for it soon though. :P

• Like 1

@gameoncomrade I was also exactly about to choose GTA V platinum from @poopooblast's collection. I have it unstarted on my profile and I'm as well going for it soon :D. How coincidences meet each other :P.

From your collection, I think I'll choose FIFA 14, because I wasn't able to plat it on the PS3 (thanks to EA for stopping the MatchDay matches) -_-

• Like 1