Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

@Floriiss

Wow, you have such an impressive list. I could name 20 plats that i find too difficult and you have them all.

But for me Max Payne 3 stands out, i know I Am Bread and Super Meat Boy are even more difficult but i really loved Max Payne, i knew every enemy location and i never made it past chapter 3 in my Shadows Rushed Me runs, it felt really impossible.

Good luck on Assetto Corsa btw, that will be your most impressive one if you achieve it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lars said:

@Floriiss

Wow, you have such an impressive list. I could name 20 plats that i find too difficult and you have them all.

But for me Max Payne 3 stands out, i know I Am Bread and Super Meat Boy are even more difficult but i really loved Max Payne, i knew every enemy location and i never made it past chapter 3 in my Shadows Rushed Me runs, it felt really impossible.

Good luck on Assetto Corsa btw, that will be your most impressive one if you achieve it.

I choose Geometry Wars from your list, since math has never been my strong suit

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, xKrAzY_8sx said:

inFAMOUS. I absolutely HATE the stunt list. Also blast shard collecting... 

I have literally just about all of your platinums already lol so I would have to choose any of the jak games you have platinumed. I always wanted to try them out just never got to it unfortunately.

Just now, FenrirXCIV said:

I'd say Sly 3. I got the plats for 1 & 2 but felt burnt out from Sly games after that so didn't go for the third one. Would be nice to have all three plats in my collection

Sly cooper thieves in time and then cross save it with your vita version double plat.

Nothing you have that I really want.

But out of your games I will pick Final Fantasy XV. Definitely looks good and fun to play but I can't be asked to buy a Final Fantasy game that is time consuming. Doesn't look like the newest title in the series is all that long though.