Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

1 hour ago, phoenix9447 said:

GTAV...

I'm too lazy to do online stuff :/

Cool profile bro, you've many plats I want to do (Nioh, Horizon, Persona, Steins;Gate 0, Duke Nukem 3D, Titanfall 2...) Also I noticed we have similar taste in games ?

BUT since the game is about "pick a plat so you don't have to play the game"... I would go with Killzone Shadowfall maybe coz I don't really wanna do it ? The games I said though, I wanna enjoy them by myself ^^

Edited by BEAST_IHMOTEP

19 minutes ago, itachi-destroyer said:

Metal Gear Solid 3 because I thought the game was good but I just didn't want to plat it. 

Well I've Peace Walker if you want, which is like x10 more difficult ?(working on MGS2 too!)

From Jamescush147 I like Full Throttle, Uncharted Lost Legacy, Tekken 7 and Duke Nukem 3D but I would pick Until Dawn coz I think it can be cool but I'm not really into horror games.

Edited by BEAST_IHMOTEP

2 hours ago, BEAST_IHMOTEP said:

Cool profile bro, you've many plats I want to do (Nioh, Horizon, Persona, Steins;Gate 0, Duke Nukem 3D, Titanfall 2...) Also I noticed we have similar taste in games 1f606.png

BUT since the game is about "pick a plat so you don't have to play the game"... I would go with Killzone Shadowfall maybe coz I don't really wanna do it 1f605.png The games I said though, I wanna enjoy them by myself ^^

Oooh my bad then :P

Btw you should totally go for Bloodborne DLC if you can. It's so amazing... It has the best bosses, music and weapons in the game.

To Sagaan: I'd like that FFXIII plat plz.

I'm choosing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, I did it on DS/3DS (I don't remember) and it was quite fun :) 

5 hours ago, BEAST_IHMOTEP said:

Well I've Peace Walker if you want, which is like x10 more difficult 1f609.png(working on MGS2 too!)

From Jamescush147 I like Full Throttle, Uncharted Lost Legacy, Tekken 7 and Duke Nukem 3D but I would pick Until Dawn coz I think it can be cool but I'm not really into horror games.

I've never tried Peace Walker so I didn't know it was more difficult maybe I should give it a chance :P