Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

Normally I would say The Elder Scroll 5 Skyrim, but its my favorite RPG so i'll probably eventually get it.

Borderlands on the other hand is alot harder to get into since it hasn't aged well, but I still want the platinum for it along with the rest of the borderland franchise.

Edited by Pershing24

15 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Divinity: Original Sin. Was gonna do it with a friend but trophies only unlock for the host so I held it off :/

I'd say unless you're experienced, avoid using multiplayer even if it hypothetically unlocked trophies for both, because it's gonna be a real hassle to reload and pull your save from the cloud and then reset the multiplayer session every single time you die on Honor Mode, but that could just be me saying that due to the fact of having played this game with my ex in the past on PC. Each their own. :P

@Satoshi Ookami, without a doubt, Catherine. I've wanted that plat since I was still a teenager. @_@

8 hours ago, Spaz said:

Nothing you have that I really want.

But out of your games I will pick Final Fantasy XV. Definitely looks good and fun to play but I can't be asked to buy a Final Fantasy game that is time consuming. Doesn't look like the newest title in the series is all that long though. 

Red dead redemption. I played it on the Xbox but never bought it again for my PS3 I wish I had because that is a plat I would love to add to my collection 

Sorry my last post didn't load properly so had wrong person lol but I would choose furi that's a pretty hard one from what I have heard

18 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Red dead redemption. I played it on the Xbox but never bought it again for my PS3 I wish I had because that is a plat I would love to add to my collection 

Sorry my last post didn't load properly so had wrong person lol but I would choose furi that's a pretty hard one from what I have heard

Hmm... I'd like to have Infinite Warfare on my profile, but there's a game on your profile that looks way more appealing. Dark Souls II. Going to start on that very soon! Got plat and all DLC trophies in Bloodborne in two days, so I don't think that this is going to be much of a problem. I have completed it a few times before though on my old account. :D

17 minutes ago, gameoncomrade said:

Hmm... I'd like to have Infinite Warfare on my profile, but there's a game on your profile that looks way more appealing. Dark Souls II. Going to start on that very soon! Got plat and all DLC trophies in Bloodborne in two days, so I don't think that this is going to be much of a problem. I have completed it a few times before though on my old account. :D

Bloodborne, I just couldn't get into it. (and its not due to difficulty, I have completed all the Souls games)

• Like 1