Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

7 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

Resident Evil Zero, I hope it's either given on PS+ or put on a generous regular/flash sale.

They gave REmake for PS+ a few months ago if I remember it correctly. So I'd say that they will eventually give Zero for free too. Just give it a coplue months :P

Now hand out that Resident Evil 4, mate B)

OP: @Bullstomp MAN! I love this topic. Cheers on that great idea of yours :)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Floriiss said:

Nioh. Man that game looks so awesome. I wonder if it lives up to the challenge tho, since now the platinum is not that rare.

The rarity doesn't really reflect on the difficulty, similarly to the souls games.

By no means is the game extremely hard at all, but the rarity is SUPER inflated by the fact that a) there's a dedicated fanbase and more so b ) you can coop literally everything that has an ounce of difficulty except two fights.

But seeing your trophy list, you'd probably have zero difficulty with it like I did lol, it isn't that hard at all.

For you @Terra, I'll take that FFXII-2 plat. :)

Edited by Griffon234

5 minutes ago, Griffon234 said:

The rarity doesn't really reflect on the difficulty, similarly to the souls games.

By no means is the game extremely hard at all, but the rarity is SUPER inflated by the fact that a) there's a dedicated fanbase and more so b ) you can coop literally everything that has an ounce of difficulty except two fights.

But seeing your trophy list, you'd probably have zero difficulty with it like I did lol, it isn't that hard at all.

For you @Terra, I'll take that FFXII-2 plat. :)

...and I'll take your FFXIII plat!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

OP: @Bullstomp MAN! I love this topic. Cheers on that great idea of yours :)

Thank you Gray-Fox-44 :) I am glad you are having as much fun with it as I am.

Ditnopota - Ima snag your Port Royale plat because I have been wanting to buy it but can't find it locally.

I'd take FFXV since it's been boring me to tears, but I should have it platted tonight. I suppose I technically am taking it for my list haha

@Bullstomp, Gold Edition is on PS Now last I checked (at least the U.S. list for it). Whereabouts are you? (Also cheers on noting it, Port Royale 3 was a fun plat and it's one you don't see often)