Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

22,196 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, GunfighterHefty said:

I'll go with Oddworld. 

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, I really need to buy that one☺

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bullstomp said:

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls, I really need to buy that one☺

Mortal Kombat :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Metal gear rising. Gonna get to that one soon to add to my collection of hard plats 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Soneto said:

Apotheon

Bloodbourne

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kazuha-Migiwa said:

My Name is Mayo

Nice trophy list! I am going with the obvious and choosing Super Meat Boy😊

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Batman: Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum

 

Don't care for all the challenge mission stuff in these games.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Jamescush147 said:

Batman: Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum

 

Don't care for all the challenge mission stuff in these games.

 

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune 😋

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know why your account isn't listed on the leaderboards...

 

Anyways, Demon Souls. Been putting that game off for over two years now. Should go back and finish what I started.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Don't know why your account isn't listed on the leaderboards...

 

Anyways, Demon Souls. Been putting that game off for over two years now. Should go back and finish what I started.

 

Killzone

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.