Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

My pick is Corpse Party: Blood Drive.   I really loved the first game, but skipped the second one.  There was something about Blood Drive that kept me from liking the game like the first one (it was probably the fact the enemies could kill you if you didn’t have a certain talisman).  Either way just the fact that you have the Japanese and English platinum trophy means you must have more love (and more patience) for this game! Kudos!

2 hours ago, jedwards87 said:

My pick is Corpse Party: Blood Drive.   I really loved the first game, but skipped the second one.  There was something about Blood Drive that kept me from liking the game like the first one (it was probably the fact the enemies could kill you if you didn’t have a certain talisman).  Either way just the fact that you have the Japanese and English platinum trophy means you must have more love (and more patience) for this game! Kudos!

Kingdom Hearts

10 hours ago, jedwards87 said:

Love that game too, thanks! :highfive:

^ OT : Ratchet: Deadlocked ?