Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

1 hour ago, AustinMichael1 said:

Dark Souls 1 platinum ?

I would give you my Dark Souls SERIES for your Super Meat Boy plat, well done!

@gameoncomrade - I would take your Tekken 6 since I promised myself to get more fighter plats this year. Right now only have PSASBR x2. :(

Edited by Bullstomp

5 minutes ago, ab4h4r4k1 said:

Persona 4 Dancing All NIght. The game refuses to go on sale, so I refuse to buy it yet.

@gary_danial WOW. You're number 1 in your country? Talk about dedication!

Since I'm going to reply, I gonna choose too. There's a lot of impressive JRPG plats there. Wow, where do I begin, YS Memories of Celceta! I had to get back to that game again, damn backlog! :lol:

I'm still improving, I got lots of easy plats tho to catch up on the leaderboard, But I am working on rarer plats this year now that I had accomplished my goal. I would say I am a late bloomer. Only started seriously hunting in 2014. :D I'm mad that I got lots of unobtainable plats due to server closure games/online pass thing if not I could own some of UR plats too. I'm shocked P4DAN never go on sale? I usually saw Persona games franchise always go on sale, but not P4DAN? I had really fun time with that game. So fun I had plat on 3 stacks (4 stack coming soon, just ordered Chinese version of P4DAN which would be the last stack) :)

LittleBigPlanet 3, another backlog, still need to get back to it!

8 minutes ago, Ditnopota said:

I'd like the This War of Mine platinum! Also you should totally finish Atelier Ayesha, super fun game

This War of Mine is super fun for me! It is at the top of my trophy cabinet for a reason. :) Yeah, apparently I need another go, I miss one of the Harry's contest deadline, therefore I miss a lot of related trophies there. :(

2 hours ago, Ditnopota said:

I'd love to have ICEY's plat. Game seems legit

It is a very fun game, especially because games with easy platinums tend to be bad games. It sometimes feels that developers know that their game is not good and stick an easy platinum to it to make the game at least appeal to some gamers. But this one isn't very fun, shame it is only available in Hong Kong.

@gary_danial Rayman Origins, i want to try this but because i know i'm very bad at platformers the trophy list scares me a bit