Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

Out of the Souls and souls-like games you have, probably Nioh (though any of the Soulsborne games will do). I want to add at least one to my collection, but I don't know if it is the time commitment of going through NG+ that I hear is quite necessary or forcing myself out of a comfort zone and learning a whole world of new things that has put me off from these types of games, but it would be like a personal milestone to have any of the Dark Souls games, Nioh, or Bloodborne 100% on my profile even if it isn't an actual milestone per this site (hell, not on your profile when I glanced, but I'll even take The Surge). At the same time, I would love to finally just experience them in all their glory, but part of me sometimes wishes one would just magically appear on my profile.

Ff 15 na

On February 14, 2018 at 11:36 AM, iamjax said:

Out of the Souls and souls-like games you have, probably Nioh (though any of the Soulsborne games will do). I want to add at least one to my collection, but I don't know if it is the time commitment of going through NG+ that I hear is quite necessary or forcing myself out of a comfort zone and learning a whole world of new things that has put me off from these types of games, but it would be like a personal milestone to have any of the Dark Souls games, Nioh, or Bloodborne 100% on my profile even if it isn't an actual milestone per this site (hell, not on your profile when I glanced, but I'll even take The Surge). At the same time, I would love to finally just experience them in all their glory, but part of me sometimes wishes one would just magically appear on my profile.

Bloodborne u can get the plat in 1 playthrough via safe exploit. Personaly i would pick Nioh over the soul games. 

• Like 1