Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

On 02/03/2018 at 8:27 PM, IncreaseDark said:

Wow so many LEGO games :D

I'd love to take all I haven't gotten yet, but I'll go with Bayonetta

I played this years ago on a friend's ps3 and it was awesome, would love to go for it again! 

There is no shame i just really enjoy them.

Bayonetta is a fairly easy and fun game you should go for it when you have time.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Tusked-Lattice said:

Dragon Age 2 because I have the other ones can't be bothered though.

Or Lollipop Chainsaw because it would be nice to see on my list for some reason but I played it on Xbox and can't be bothered to buy it again.

South Park Fractured but Whole xD

May as well, already have Stick of Truth on my list.

2 minutes ago, longrangeeffort said:

NieR: Automata - Looks quite a good game, but in a genre I wouldn't normally play.

Burnout

19 minutes ago, Nai_Lienoj said:

Bioshock

Oh wow, you've got a nice profile here. Lot's of cool games.

I think I'd pick the Arkham Knight 100% here, I plan to do it eventually it's just a shame it never got a physical edition with all the content on disc (that I know of? Someone correct me if I'm wrong)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FearForDignity said:

Oh wow, you've got a nice profile here. Lot's of cool games.

I think I'd pick the Arkham Knight 100% here, I plan to do it eventually it's just a shame it never got a physical edition with all the content on disc (that I know of? Someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Thanks! Your lineup is pretty impressive! I’ll snag The Evil Within from you, been wanting to play that. Arkham Knight was on point, I’d advise it for your next plat LOL

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Nai_Lienoj said:

Thanks! Your lineup is pretty impressive! I’ll snag The Evil Within from you, been wanting to play that. Arkham Knight was on point, I’d advise it for your next plat LOL

Overwatch! <3 Blizzard games. Would love to go back and finish it. When i played my team and i were very competitive and never tried for trophies. Although i dont think itd be too much of a struggle boosting.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Overwatch! <3 Blizzard games. Would love to go back and finish it. When i played my team and i were very competitive and never tried for trophies. Although i dont think itd be too much of a struggle boosting.

Dungeon Hunter: Alliance, I have the game but know it will be a difficult completion, ESPECIALLY trying to get 3 other players online.

• Like 1