Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

10 hours ago, Nai_Lienoj said:

Actually that GTAV 100% was from the PS3 Version, which doesn’t have the Doomsday update lmao I lucked out

From @Soneto, I’ll take Red Dead Redemption.

Ohhh I didn't see that this is from PS3 Version xD Though I'd take it as well :D

@JackHayden0893

Sleeping Dogs

Got the game for ps3 long time ago, but I still wait that the DLCs are coming for sale :b

Edited by IncreaseDark
  • Like 1

Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4. It glitched on me at the very end and didn't unlock the trophy for buying all the dark wizards when I unlocked Voldemort (which is basically the last thing you need to do for the plat), even though I got the "100% completion" one. I never had the willpower to go through it again and get it. That single trophy glitch repelled me from every Lego game ever since.

• Like 1

Just now, Rui_One_544 said:

Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4. It glitched on me at the very end and didn't unlock the trophy for buying all the dark wizards when I unlocked Voldemort (which is basically the last thing you need to do for the plat), even though I got the "100% completion" one. I never had the willpower to go through it again and get it. That single trophy glitch repelled me from every Lego game ever since.

Hotline Miami 

Watch Dogs 2!

I loved the first one (unpopular opinion but) enough to do it on both PS3 and PS4. I haven't had a chance to get/play the new one because I'm holding myself back from new games (or trying to) until I finish my backlog/get to 90-95% completion