Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

1 hour ago, DeathShark22 said:

@MIKEY-L-666 The Flame Over Plat. Think i´ll play that soon myself:) Impressive Cabinet.

Thanks bud. 

Prepare for much rage if you doing the PS4 version of flame over! 

I'll take your assassins Creed 3 plat. Another game that will forever sit there with 1 trophy earned lols.

And from kryticism Lumo 

Edited by MIKEY-L-666
Forgot the above

4 minutes ago, Daft Gamer said:

What? How is AC2 “awful and unplayable”. If anything it’s the most easily accessible game in the series. 

The controls are atrocious, the guy you control rarely does what you want him to, trying to free run from building to building is a losing battle with the shit controls and the idiot jumping basically never in the direction you want him to. 

I got to the part were you have to follow the fat guy without being detected and gave up on the game. 

Just don't rate the games at all. 

43 minutes ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

Thanks bud. 

Prepare for much rage if you doing the PS4 version of flame over! 

I'll take your assassins Creed 3 plat. Another game that will forever sit there with 1 trophy earned lols.

Haha yes, i´ll play it on PS4. I hope i can do it:D AC3 is not that bad, actually i had a lot of fun going for the plat=)

@K_Groove_NL A lot of stuff i dont know on your profile, i take your rarest 100%, Time Crisis 4;)

2 hours ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

The controls are atrocious, the guy you control rarely does what you want him to, trying to free run from building to building is a losing battle with the shit controls and the idiot jumping basically never in the direction you want him to. 

I got to the part were you have to follow the fat guy without being detected and gave up on the game. 

Just don't rate the games at all. 

I’m sorry you had a bad experience with it but I rarely had that issue. I for one consider it a masterpiece of gaming.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Daft Gamer said:

I’m sorry you had a bad experience with it but I rarely had that issue. I for one consider it a masterpiece of gaming.

Everyone's tastes vary, the bioshock 2 mp is hated by most but its my all time favourite! Just never got the hype for assassins Creed games. My Bro played it years ago and I thought it looked boss. When I had a go just hated it. 

I'd have hotline miami 2 from you Barradasramos 

2 hours ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

Everyone's tastes vary, the bioshock 2 mp is hated by most but its my all time favourite! Just never got the hype for assassins Creed games. My Bro played it years ago and I thought it looked boss. When I had a go just hated it. 

I'd have hotline miami 2 from you Barradasramos 

I love Assassin’s Creed because I love history and the way it presents it. I also love stealth and parkour and AC scratches both those itches.

OT: Horizon Zero Dawn

I would say bite the bullet and wrap up Terminator: Salvation. It's glitchy and a cheap movie game but you can get the plat easily enough. *edit* I guess I misunderstood the topic. If I could take any of the platinums it would be any of your AC's. I hate the collectables and most of the overall gameplay.

Edited by Cheshir
Misunderstood topic