Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

29,199 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, tuddeee said:

Suomi jee jee torille 1f602.png But yeah Battlefield 1 

Tuon mämmit!

Topic: The Witcher 3

Edited by Ryoshii

Red Dead Redemption, One of these few games I should have played before the next gen...

I'm not choosing Mortal Kombat because I dont want any hard platinum that I wouldn't deserve

5 minutes ago, llljulll said:

Red Dead Redemption, One of these few games I should have played before the next gen...

I'm not choosing Mortal Kombat because I dont want any hard platinum that I wouldn't deserve

RDR is still pretty active with RDR2 coming out soon! I was able to get it last month without too much worry over dead servers. Maaaan if you can platinum Wolfenstein II (Which I’d take from you), you can definitely platinum Mortal Kombat! 

2 hours ago, Nai_Lienoj said:

RDR is still pretty active with RDR2 coming out soon! I was able to get it last month without too much worry over dead servers. Maaaan if you can platinum Wolfenstein II (Which I’d take from you), you can definitely platinum Mortal Kombat! 

My PS3 is retired unfortunately... I hesitated many times to buy a new one but I have so much games to play on PS4 now...

Well I played only few fighting games (and not on playstation) so I wouldnt be so sure hehe 

Edited by llljulll

100% on Batman Arkham Knight.

Its a great game, one of my all time favorites. I'll be goin for that. 

Edited by W571WE

Fallout New Vegas, cause I really don't wanna deal with all the bullshit glitches, crashes and shitty fps 👽

Edited by panikooooos

Red Dead Redemption for sure. Nice plat. Never managed to plat Rockstar developed game myself so it would a nice.

Definitely Skyrim. Every time I get far into a save file a quest or NPC breaks and I feel compelled to restart.

Would go with FFX HD, been putting it off because of that damm Chocobo Race.

Edited by Kishnabe

Def. crash 2, im so hesitant to complete it since crash 1 took alot of effort for the 100%

GTA V for sure. Would have loved to finish this one. Maybe I'll get around to it later on :) I gave so much hours to this game, would be nice to have some kind of closure with a platinum.