Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

14,592 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

Overwatch

Nice

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. I've always wanted to play those games

Any of the Uncharted plats. I've always wanted to get into playing the series, but never had the time or money, besides I have yet to %100 Uncharted Drake's Fortune for the PS3 and would prefer to completely finish it before moving on (I'm OCD like that O_o)

16 minutes ago, zenunlime73 said:

Any of the Uncharted plats. I've always wanted to get into playing the series, but never had the time or money, besides I have yet to %100 Uncharted Drake's Fortune for the PS3 and would prefer to completely finish it before moving on (I'm OCD like that O_o)

I am too, sort of. I'm gonna say the soul games/bloodborne/nioh

5 minutes ago, Chamillitary44 said:

I am too, sort of. I'm gonna say the soul games/bloodborne/nioh

Shenmue, I will be buying the game soon.

15 minutes ago, Chamillitary44 said:

Final Fantasy VII

AC: Black Flag, I started it long ago, would like to get back at it someday to get that 100%.

40 minutes ago, aCCzTaurin said:

AC: Black Flag, I started it long ago, would like to get back at it someday to get that 100%.

Horizon: Zero Dawn, I really need to finish it

1 hour ago, MisterGibraltar said:

GTAV 100%

FFXIII, wasn't too far off the plat then harddrive corrupted, been too lazy to restart it. 

NFS Most Wanted. I first played it in my PS3 days in 2014 but for some reason didn't even finish the campaign, then 4 years later returned to at least finish that much. Didn't really go for plat as I wanted to play other things, but it would be a nice one to have. I didn't go for trophies in my PS3 days (so that's where most of my low% games are from), but I was surprised I didn't even finish the base game.

3 hours ago, kaluna1 said:

NFS Most Wanted. I first played it in my PS3 days in 2014 but for some reason didn't even finish the campaign, then 4 years later returned to at least finish that much. Didn't really go for plat as I wanted to play other things, but it would be a nice one to have. I didn't go for trophies in my PS3 days (so that's where most of my low% games are from), but I was surprised I didn't even finish the base game.

Rory McElroy PGA Golf, I love golf but have no golf platinums to show for it