Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

There's quite a few that are impressive indeed, but I'll go for Bionic Commando Rearmed.

I love the original on NES + this one and its sequel. I even liked the 2009 version on PS3, with laughable plot 'n all.

But this 100% still eludes me. That's damn impressive work :yay:

6 minutes ago, Ala-Arska said:

There's quite a few that are impressive indeed, but I'll go for Bionic Commando Rearmed.

I love the original on NES + this one and its sequel. I even liked the 2009 version on PS3, with laughable plot 'n all.

But this 100% still eludes me. That's damn impressive work :yay:

Tales of Xillia 

1 hour ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

I'd go for Sound Shapes. I love the game but I haven't been able to do it.. yet.

Yeah sound shapes is a pretty neat game but those death mode trophies will make you want to pull your hair out. People usually see that high plat rate and think it’s going to be an easy game and it definitely is not lol

also whoever goes next do the person above me not me since I’m just replying to them.

Edited by StiffTripple_X

9 minutes ago, StiffTripple_X said:

Yeah sound shapes is a pretty neat game but those death mode trophies will make you want to pull your hair out. People usually see that high plat rate and think it’s going to be an easy game and it definitely is not lol

also whoever goes next do the person above me not me since I’m just replying to them.

Fallout 3 from you and the guy above Bully

Edited by tuddeee
?