Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

32 minutes ago, CaptainDidge said:

Lollipop Chainsaw for sure, also sorry i've not completed anything just yet i'm new to Playstation.

npnp! New players are more then welcome on here! If you have any questions regarding the forum, don't hesitate and ask!

Since you don't have a platinum trophy, I would advise you to complete Horizon Zero dawn with Aloy. It was the reason for me to return to the PS4 after a long time on the xbox.
The story is awesome, the enemies are a unique kind and she is stunning hot ?

Edited by knoef_NL

Heavy Rain.

I've been on the cusp of it for such a long time, renting it off and on again. Never managed the Perfect Crime trophy, which I think is also the last set of endings I need for the All Endings trophy. I'll get to it... eventually. :lol: 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, knoef_NL said:

Since you don't have a platinum trophy, I would advise you to complete Horizon Zero dawn with Aloy. It was the reason for me to return to the PS4 after a long time on the xbox.
The story is awesome, the enemies are a unique kind and she is stunning hot 1f601.png

Haha thanks for the welcome, i've completed the story on HZD just gotta grind the collectables and play through Frozen Wilds but i do agree it is a fantastic game, first one that i was recommended, i also bought Spider-Man and God of War too so i look forward to those.