Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

14,618 posts in this topic

Lollipop Chainsaw for sure, also sorry i've not completed anything just yet i'm new to Playstation.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, CaptainDidge said:

Lollipop Chainsaw for sure, also sorry i've not completed anything just yet i'm new to Playstation.

npnp! New players are more then welcome on here! If you have any questions regarding the forum, don't hesitate and ask!

Since you don't have a platinum trophy, I would advise you to complete Horizon Zero dawn with Aloy. It was the reason for me to return to the PS4 after a long time on the xbox.
The story is awesome, the enemies are a unique kind and she is stunning hot 😁

Edited by knoef_NL
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heavy Rain.

I've been on the cusp of it for such a long time, renting it off and on again. Never managed the Perfect Crime trophy, which I think is also the last set of endings I need for the All Endings trophy. I'll get to it... eventually. :lol: 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, knoef_NL said:

Since you don't have a platinum trophy, I would advise you to complete Horizon Zero dawn with Aloy. It was the reason for me to return to the PS4 after a long time on the xbox.
The story is awesome, the enemies are a unique kind and she is stunning hot 1f601.png

 

Haha thanks for the welcome, i've completed the story on HZD just gotta grind the collectables and play through Frozen Wilds but i do agree it is a fantastic game, first one that i was recommended, i also bought Spider-Man and God of War too so i look forward to those.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Angus1343 said:

Journey

^ Code: Realize - Future Blessings 😊

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Soneto Grand Theft Auto V. Definitely a huge timesink and it takes quite a bit of dedication to get done. Not only that, but you got it 100% also, well done! :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Metal gear rising : revengeance ! not hard as ninja gaiden but some trophies like "No damage on bosses" are challenging

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nimera said:

Metal gear rising : revengeance ! not hard as ninja gaiden but some trophies like "No damage on bosses" are challenging

 

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 V Generation

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now