Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

7 hours ago, king231James said:

South park the fractured but whole

Got that plat already aswell

2 hours ago, Nighcisama said:

Watch Dogs

Only 2 unfinished games from your profile is Super meat boy & Orc's must die so try for super meat boy. You're already closer than I'd ever be

9 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

snipped

1 hour ago, ObsiEez said:

snipped

@ObsiEez

If you're going to respond to people, please also add in a comment for the person above you.  Both myself and @Nimera had our turns skipped, since you made a random comment instead of picking something from our lists, and the person below you failed to realize this both times. This is "Choose from the person above you", not "the previous person you interacted with." 

Thanks. 

@Nighcisama  Tomb Raider, since its almost my only choice :)

@B1rvine My bad I miss read the whole post & thought it was choose a plat for the person above you I'm sorry, I'll redo both you & @Nimera, sorry about that.

@Nimera Final Fantasy 9, I love Final Fantasy & have owned the game since release but have been too scared to touch it because of the 1000 jump rope trophy, grats on gett that btw.

@B1rvine Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, I love the Metal Gear series but man do I really diss like peace walker but really want the platinum as well since it's the only plat I'm missing from the HD Collection.

@Zarmatura93 Dark Souls Remastered, I got the plat for the PS3 but really want to get it again on PS4

Edited by ObsiEez