Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

22,039 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Nighcisama said:

Gta 5. I have actually given up on ever getting Gta 3 or Vice City platinum because both games have one trophy each that feels just impossible for me to ever do, and those platinums are rather common, so i can just imagine how much shit one would have to swallow to get the ultra rare Gta 5 plat.

The witcher 3: wild hunt

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheCrimsonJoker said:

Wolfenstein 2

^ Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires 😊

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crash Bandicoot. That is one HARD platinum (for me , I suck at platformers)

Edited by Copanele
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spyro the Dragon

 

Never did play it 'back in the day'.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nighcisama said:

Gta 5. I have actually given up on ever getting Gta 3 or Vice City platinum because both games have one trophy each that feels just impossible for me to ever do, and those platinums are rather common, so i can just imagine how much shit one would have to swallow to get the ultra rare Gta 5 plat.

 

Kingdom Come: Deliverance. I want to try the game but I don't want to spend $80 on it since I don't know if I'd like it 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

 

Kingdom Come: Deliverance. I want to try the game but I don't want to spend $80 on it since I don't know if I'd like it 

 

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. The best one of the trilogy IMHO.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bloodborne, still need to go through that

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, fabiansc83 said:

Tales of Berseria!

 

Final Fantasy 10, I loved playing it on PS2 & have started it on PS4 but has since fell into my giant backlog

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

 

Final Fantasy 10, I loved playing it on PS2 & have started it on PS4 but has since fell into my giant backlog

 

Far cry 5, as with the yearly ubisoft games i get saturated and usually start playing the sequel when the next sequel is already out :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, StiffTripple_X said:

FF x 

^ Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories 😊

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, K_Groove_NL said:

^ Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories 😊

 

We have 0 games that match when comparing but I'd go with Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. I saw a youtuber/streamer called Joseph Anderson recently play through all of the Danganronpa games and DR2 was my favorite. Best girls were Sonia and Chiaki for me, very cool to see you got every possible Island Mode ending!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, realm722 said:

 

We have 0 games that match when comparing but I'd go with Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. I saw a youtuber/streamer called Joseph Anderson recently play through all of the Danganronpa games and DR2 was my favorite. Best girls were Sonia and Chiaki for me, very cool to see you got every possible Island Mode ending!

Sims 4.

I've never played any Sims games but my fiancee loves them & it would be amusing to get the platinum before she does.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Nai_Lienoj said:

Dragon Ball Xenoverse

The witcher 3, been holding off on getting the plat because I know it'll take a huge time investment

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.