Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

7 hours ago, Nighcisama said:

Gta 5. I have actually given up on ever getting Gta 3 or Vice City platinum because both games have one trophy each that feels just impossible for me to ever do, and those platinums are rather common, so i can just imagine how much shit one would have to swallow to get the ultra rare Gta 5 plat.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance. I want to try the game but I don't want to spend $80 on it since I don't know if I'd like it 

21 minutes ago, K_Groove_NL said:

^ Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories ?

We have 0 games that match when comparing but I'd go with Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. I saw a youtuber/streamer called Joseph Anderson recently play through all of the Danganronpa games and DR2 was my favorite. Best girls were Sonia and Chiaki for me, very cool to see you got every possible Island Mode ending!

2 minutes ago, realm722 said:

We have 0 games that match when comparing but I'd go with Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. I saw a youtuber/streamer called Joseph Anderson recently play through all of the Danganronpa games and DR2 was my favorite. Best girls were Sonia and Chiaki for me, very cool to see you got every possible Island Mode ending!

Sims 4.

I've never played any Sims games but my fiancee loves them & it would be amusing to get the platinum before she does.