Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

11 minutes ago, MisterGibraltar said:

LEGO The Lord of the Rings. I don't really like LEGO games with voice acting much.

The LEGO Lord of the Rings was before they started doing their own voice acting; it just uses audio clips from the films. Its a lot weirder since they still try to go for the comedy angel while using the serious voice performances.

From your list, I pick Portal Knights. You got that shiny platinum months before the game came free on PS+ ?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Neocarleen said:

The LEGO Lord of the Rings was before they started doing their own voice acting; it just uses audio clips from the films. Its a lot weirder since they still try to go for the comedy angel while using the serious voice performances.

From your list, I pick Portal Knights. You got that shiny platinum months before the game came free on PS+ ?

Marvel's Spider-Man

54 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

Demon's Souls, Dead Space, Uncharted, God of War games, chose some of them, they are great and wonderful platinum trophies.

Those are games I don't have platinums for. Wrong thread.

7 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed.

A difficult racing game with some awful online trophies and a couple difficult single player trophies. 

Probably the one Sonic game I won’t be able to finish.

As to not skip you, I'll go with shovel knight. Heard many great things about it.