Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

1 hour ago, Riporsa3011 said:

Red Dead Redemption, pretty sick :-)

Took me nearly 9 years mate, felt really insane when I earned

1 hour ago, RikuKelev said:

Dude... I don't have the Dark Souls Platinum :D

Arkham Knight.... well... I'll get that one soon ;)

My bad dude, I check your profile very quickly, and I probably get wrong, I'm 100% that I made the mistake due to the Kingdom Hearts right below Dark Souls hahahahah. Anyway, Resident Evil 5, 

15 minutes ago, jycredfield said:

Took me nearly 9 years mate, felt really insane when I earned

My bad dude, I check your profile very quickly, and I probably get wrong, I'm 100% that I made the mistake due to the Kingdom Hearts right below Dark Souls hahahahah. Anyway, Resident Evil 5, 

Marvel’s Spider-Man 

54 minutes ago, Nai_Lienoj said:

Marvel’s Spider-Man 

Quite a few ones which might be fun to go for but I guess I'd go for Yakuza 0 since I recently platted Yakuza Kiwami (PS Plus) and was pleasantly surprised by how much fun and enjoyment I actually had with the game. Kind of wishing 0 gets on Plus soon, otherwise I guess I'll settle for next time it gets a decent sale :P For now my growing backlog needs my attention

Oh and for the guy/gal below I guess just skip me since my site profile has been "cleansed" for the moment ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

TTG The Walking Dead (first season) PS4 edition

Have the platinum for ps3/vita but do not think ill ever find myself doing it again; even though it was a great story

Watchdogs

I have the game, I haven't touched it yet.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, n9rawy_5220 said:

Dirt 3, looks like a tough platinum :P

Rainbow 6: Siege. I really like the concept of the game and think under the right conditions it could be really fun, but I find it way to stressful to 100% multiplayer only games. For that reason I tend to stay away from them completely. 

8 minutes ago, zXShermanXz said:

Rainbow 6: Siege. I really like the concept of the game and think under the right conditions it could be really fun, but I find it way to stressful to 100% multiplayer only games. For that reason I tend to stay away from them completely. 

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth 

38 minutes ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

So many good choices, but when i saw it, the answer was clear, I choose Terraria! 

Started that game with high hopes, but man do I dislike it. Probably will never attempt anymore than what I have for it.

Odd world new n tasty. I never got myself to really play this game but I played one of the earlier games in the series and quite enjoyed it back when I have the original Xbox before someone stole it -_-

• Like 1