Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

Kingdom Come Deliverance

I’ve been on the fence on this game for a while now.

On one hand it’s a first person RPG that doesn’t do a bad job portraying 1400s Bohemia, and it doesn’t involve cliche elements like wizards, dungeons and magical swords. 

On the other hand it still has technical issues and the game looks like a complete slog to go through. I don’t know if I’m ever going to buy this game. 

Good job you got the platinum though.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Kingdom Come Deliverance

I’ve been on the fence on this game for a while now.

On one hand it’s a first person RPG that doesn’t do a bad job portraying 1400s Bohemia, and it doesn’t involve cliche elements like wizards, dungeons and magical swords. 

On the other hand it still has technical issues and the game looks like a complete slog to go through. I don’t know if I’m ever going to buy this game. 

Good job you got the platinum though.

Nice trophy list,  I would choose Downwell for the very simple reason that I suck at it?

1 hour ago, Bullstomp said:

Nice trophy list,  I would choose Downwell for the very simple reason that I suck at it1f609.png

Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning, played it on my old account back when it came out & loved it but I've never managed to finish it because I kept getting side tracked with the shit loads of side quests 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning, played it on my old account back when it came out & loved it but I've never managed to finish it because I kept getting side tracked with the shit loads of side quests 

Until Dawn Rush of Blood.

I own the game but Im simply too scared (no kidding) after playing some of the levels. :)

7 hours ago, Bullstomp said:

Nice trophy list,  I would choose Downwell for the very simple reason that I suck at it1f609.png

It can be pretty difficult especially if you're not well versed in platformers. Plus the game is completely random which will make or break your run.

To the person above me, FIFA 13. Some sports platinums I don't ever see myself working towards.

21 minutes ago, Spaz said:

It can be pretty difficult especially if you're not well versed in platformers. Plus the game is completely random which will make or break your run.

To the person above me, FIFA 13. Some sports platinums I don't ever see myself working towards.

The Witcher 3, the complete edition has fallen into my backlog