Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

17,438 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Bilpe said:

 

Dead Rising 2 would be pretty dope to have.

The chronicles of Riddick assault on dark Athena 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

The chronicles of Riddick assault on dark Athena 

Call of Duty: BO4 👌 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Nai_Lienoj said:

Call of Duty: BO4 👌 

Persona 4: Golden. I absolutely LOVE the game & REALLY want to go for the plat but saving it for my 150th since Persona 5 was my 50th

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Persona 4: Golden. I absolutely LOVE the game & REALLY want to go for the plat but saving it for my 150th since Persona 5 was my 50th

Kingdom hearts 3 because why not 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dhelala said:

Kingdom hearts 3 because why not 

 

Rise of the Tomb Raider,  in my backlog and not looking forward to the trials. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Transistor

Batman Arkham Asylum

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, xXMirCoXx123 said:

Batman Arkham Asylum

 

Destiny 2 platinum and especially 100% given the 0.52% rarity is really frigging impressive, well done!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Soneto said:

The Crew 2

Resident Evil Revelation's, bought the game months ago & haven't played it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Resident Evil Revelation's, bought the game months ago & haven't played it

Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age still want to finish it but didn’t played it in 18 months 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't even have to scroll down to see other plats. Resident Evil 2:D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ihadalifeb4this said:

I don't even have to scroll down to see other plats. Resident Evil 2:D

God of War

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MR-Dordrecht said:

God of War

Life is Strange: Before the Storm, Loved the first Life is Strange so I really wanted to play this one before the second one but I wanna get it on sale but whenever it's on sale there's other games that I'd rather have

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MubbashirMania said:

Horizon zero dawn 

A great game with an awesome storyline

 

God Of War 2018

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rise of the Tomb Raider. Still need to do the score attack stuff. 😬

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

Rise of the Tomb Raider. Still need to do the score attack stuff. 1f62c.png

A Way Out. Wanted the game since it came out since it looks amazing. Also nice profile!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ObsiEez said:

A Way Out. Wanted the game since it came out since it looks amazing. Also nice profile!

Fallout 4
I really disliked that game, so it would be nice to just instantly have that 100% and to never think about that game ever again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Zarmatura93 said:

Fallout 4
I really disliked that game, so it would be nice to just instantly have that 100% and to never think about that game ever again.

Assassin’s Creed Origins

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Nai_Lienoj said:

Assassin’s Creed Origins

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jamescush147 said:

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Assassin's Creed 3, loved that game & it's my favorite in the series

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ObsiEez said:

Assassin's Creed 3, loved that game & it's my favorite in the series

 

 

Probably MGS IV, hearing how hard it is! You have a nice trophy list in general though, hard to pick something :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Suparichie123 said:

 

Probably MGS IV, hearing how hard it is! You have a nice trophy list in general though, hard to pick something :)

 

Game of Thrones.

Have it on my console, still have to play it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now