Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

41 minutes ago, xXMirCoXx123 said:

Kingdom Hearts 

KH3 is first KH Game really like it so far definitely going to play the other ones 

InFamous First Light, loved Second Son so gonna get that at some point.

Also KH3 your first Kingdom Hearts? Damn good luck working out 90% of the stuff going on since it's all mostly linked to the older games. Also 3 plays complete different than a lot of the other ones & looks completely different. If you're going to go back through the series the hardest ones to play through in my opinion is the first kingdom hearts (just because of how clunky & unpolished it is) & Chain of Memories (because the card battle gameplay mechanic is fucking aids)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

InFamous First Light, loved Second Son so gonna get that at some point.

Also KH3 your first Kingdom Hearts? Damn good luck working out 90% of the stuff going on since it's all mostly linked to the older games. Also 3 plays complete different than a lot of the other ones & looks completely different. If you're going to go back through the series the hardest ones to play through in my opinion is the first kingdom hearts (just because of how clunky & unpolished it is) & Chain of Memories (because the card battle gameplay mechanic is fucking aids)

Kingdom Hearts BBS (PS3)

After playing the Japanese PSP version and the EU PSP version on hardest difficulty with all three characters, I was insta turned off by the trophy list of the game on PS3 xD

1 hour ago, andropol said:

Arcade Game Series: Pac-Man. I tried it, but failed. 

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS3) I have all the DLC 100% & the singleplayer & all I have left is the multiplayer shit but that shit is so aids & dead & whenever I try to get in or set up a boosting lobby no one ever shows or not enough people show so I just gave up on it

5 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS3) I have all the DLC 100% & the singleplayer & all I have left is the multiplayer shit but that shit is so aids & dead & whenever I try to get in or set up a boosting lobby no one ever shows or not enough people show so I just gave up on it

Ni no Kuni: Revenant Kingdom

Got the first one, I’ll get to this one eventually