Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

1 hour ago, jimthebadman said:

Doom

I just gave up on the one hit kill thing, at least until i get some more motivation.

Diver San Francisco because I have the game and want the platinum for it since I'm a fan of the series, but it's in my backlog, my very large backlog. I have other games I want to play right now. Hopefully I'll get round to it (sooner rather than later).

MotorStorm Apocalypse because I've never played any of the main MotorStorm games on the consoles (just Arctic Edge on PSP and RC on the Vita) and I know that platinum is unobtainable now.

[Sorry had to pick both, couldn't decide which one I'd want more].

Edited by shaunsheep677

1 minute ago, shaunsheep677 said:

Diver San Francisco because I have the game and want the platinum for it since I'm a fan of the series, but it's in my backlog, my very large backlog. I have other games I want to play right now. Hopefully I'll get round to it (sooner rather than later).

MotorStorm Apocalypse because I've never played any of the main MotorStorm games on the consoles (just Arctic Edge on PSP and RC on the Vita) and I know that platinum is unobtainable now.

The Evil Within, currently in my back log & I haven't played it in so long (pretty sure I ended up getting stuck in one spot cause I had just about no ammo & I was stuck in a small area where you get over whelmed with enemies) gonna go back to it at some point but probably better to just start over