Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

1 hour ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Spiderman

Red Dead Redemption. Need to rebuy it on PS3 so I can start that up again, loved it back in the day & now that I got the second one, seems only fitting to go back to the first one (even though they aren't directly connected)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, SnowFleurz said:

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune.

That game though.

Definitely Bloodborne. It might be a little difficult (I don't know if you've played Dark Souls) but you'll get used to it.

It's one of my personal favorites and I'm already going for the 100% too.

So keep that in mind and recommend something else, person who comments on mine.

36 minutes ago, swiftsausages72 said:

Definitely Bloodborne. It might be a little difficult (I don't know if you've played Dark Souls) but you'll get used to it.

It's one of my personal favorites and I'm already going for the 100% too.

So keep that in mind and recommend something else, person who comments on mine.

Watch Dogs 2

13 minutes ago, tuddeee said:

Watch Dogs 2

Dark Souls: Remastered, got the plat for PS3 & I do already own the game, just haven't gotten around to it yet

5 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Lords of the Fallen,  I wanted this one but after playing Soulsborne games and Nioh it just felt too clunky and I couldn't see myself doing multiple playthroughs.

Yeah Lords of the Fallen was extremely bad. The only thing that got me through the plat was the fact you can glitch the game to get a bunch of attribute points & health potions so you can just plow through everything (did my first playthrough legit but did my other 2 using those glitches)

28 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Dark Souls: Remastered, got the plat for PS3 & I do already own the game, just haven't gotten around to it yet

Yeah Lords of the Fallen was extremely bad. The only thing that got me through the plat was the fact you can glitch the game to get a bunch of attribute points & health potions so you can just plow through everything (did my first playthrough legit but did my other 2 using those glitches)

Splinter Cell Blacklist cause is impossible now