Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

16,749 posts in this topic

For mking_63 I'd say Castlevania: Lord's Of Shadow. Been stuck on that games puzzles for years haha 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, shoutingzombie said:

For mking_63 I'd say Castlevania: Lord's Of Shadow. Been stuck on that games puzzles for years haha 

Hitman Absolution, unattainable piece of shit :rolleyes:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

Hitman Absolution, unattainable piece of shit :rolleyes:

Portal 2, finished it on steam recently would love to get the plat 😬

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, PreLoki said:

Portal 2, finished it on steam recently would love to get the plat 1f62c.png

Binding of isaac for sure. That game is brutal 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Spiderman

Red Dead Redemption. Need to rebuy it on PS3 so I can start that up again, loved it back in the day & now that I got the second one, seems only fitting to go back to the first one (even though they aren't directly connected)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Soneto said:

Destroy all humans

 

Undertale

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MGZoio said:

 

Undertale

Starhawk 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, DARKHEARTRETURNS said:

mortal kombat

 

Love fighting games but i never can become good enough

Persona 5

Edited by ashketchup10
Read question wrong
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ashketchup10 said:

Persona 5

South Park The stick of truth. I wish I had the time to play this...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, BigBadKingCule said:

South Park The stick of truth. I wish I had the time to play this...

Playstation Worlds VR

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Playstation Worlds VR

Lords of the Fallen,  I wanted this one but after playing Soulsborne games and Nioh it just felt too clunky and I couldn't see myself doing multiple playthroughs.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Lords of the Fallen,  I wanted this one but after playing Soulsborne games and Nioh it just felt too clunky and I couldn't see myself doing multiple playthroughs.

Spyro the Dragon

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Jamescush147 said:

Spyro the Dragon

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune.

That game though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, SnowFleurz said:

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune.

That game though.

Definitely Bloodborne. It might be a little difficult (I don't know if you've played Dark Souls) but you'll get used to it.

It's one of my personal favorites and I'm already going for the 100% too.

So keep that in mind and recommend something else, person who comments on mine.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, swiftsausages72 said:

Definitely Bloodborne. It might be a little difficult (I don't know if you've played Dark Souls) but you'll get used to it.

It's one of my personal favorites and I'm already going for the 100% too.

So keep that in mind and recommend something else, person who comments on mine.

 

Watch Dogs 2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, tuddeee said:

Watch Dogs 2

Dark Souls: Remastered, got the plat for PS3 & I do already own the game, just haven't gotten around to it yet

 

5 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Lords of the Fallen,  I wanted this one but after playing Soulsborne games and Nioh it just felt too clunky and I couldn't see myself doing multiple playthroughs.

Yeah Lords of the Fallen was extremely bad. The only thing that got me through the plat was the fact you can glitch the game to get a bunch of attribute points & health potions so you can just plow through everything (did my first playthrough legit but did my other 2 using those glitches)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Dark Souls: Remastered, got the plat for PS3 & I do already own the game, just haven't gotten around to it yet

 

Yeah Lords of the Fallen was extremely bad. The only thing that got me through the plat was the fact you can glitch the game to get a bunch of attribute points & health potions so you can just plow through everything (did my first playthrough legit but did my other 2 using those glitches)

Splinter Cell Blacklist cause is impossible now

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, EdgeHosenka said:

Splinter Cell Blacklist cause is impossible now

Mirror's Edge plat.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Resident Evil 2 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.