Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

21,988 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Kurtis_808 said:

Dead space 

For Honor, slowly working on it myself between games however I find it meh & can get boring pretty fast

4 hours ago, ashtonrece29 said:

NieR : Automata

Assassin's creed 2 

5 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

For Honor, slowly working on it myself between games however I find it meh & can get boring pretty fast

Yeah it's drags on a bit if you're playing it alone.

It's super fun with friends though, I thought 

For Honor 

Because, the game is very good but the trophies are just horrible especially the wins in skirmich

43 minutes ago, The_ThunderIord said:

For Honor 

Because, the game is very good but the trophies are just horrible especially the wins in skirmich

The King of Fighters XIII

4 hours ago, FLiiXxSz said:

Dead Space 3

Far Cry 4, the only Far Cry I haven't played (starting New Dawn tomorrow)

37 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Far Cry 4, the only Far Cry I haven't played (starting New Dawn tomorrow)

Final Fantasy 12 so I wouldn't have to be ashamed that I rage quited at the last Trial mode level against the Judges, planning to return but big games keep on getting released too frequently. xD

Another World

Edited by Jamescush147

1 hour ago, Neocarleen said:

Dead Cells

The Last Guardian - This game made me buy PS3 back in the days. Picked it up on ps4 but have not played it yet. 

Edited by aCCzTaurin

13 minutes ago, aCCzTaurin said:

The Last Guardian - This game made me buy PS3 back in the days. Picked it up on ps4 but have not played it yet. 

Red dead redemption 2....I can not be bothered finding and skinning every animal haha

19 hours ago, Poramies said:

Final Fantasy 12 so I wouldn't have to be ashamed that I rage quited at the last Trial mode level against the Judges, planning to return but big games keep on getting released too frequently. xD

There's an extremely easy way to cheese them (which is what I did) just google Judges Trail Mode cheese & you should have everything already needed to cheese them (as long as if you have Zodiark & a bunch of Elixirs) There is an easier way to cheese them however I didn't have the items to do so.

3 hours ago, Kurtis_808 said:

Red dead redemption 2....I can not be bothered finding and skinning every animal haha

Fallout Shelter, I'm really sad that it stains my profile when I'm so close to the platinum but I can't get a single raider to raid me for the life of me so I just gave up on it

5 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

There's an extremely easy way to cheese them (which is what I did) just google Judges Trail Mode cheese & you should have everything already needed to cheese them (as long as if you have Zodiark & a bunch of Elixirs) There is an easier way to cheese them however I didn't have the items to do so.

Fallout Shelter, I'm really sad that it stains my profile when I'm so close to the platinum but I can't get a single raider to raid me for the life of me so I just gave up on it

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist