Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

37 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Far Cry 4, the only Far Cry I haven't played (starting New Dawn tomorrow)

Final Fantasy 12 so I wouldn't have to be ashamed that I rage quited at the last Trial mode level against the Judges, planning to return but big games keep on getting released too frequently. xD

19 hours ago, Poramies said:

Final Fantasy 12 so I wouldn't have to be ashamed that I rage quited at the last Trial mode level against the Judges, planning to return but big games keep on getting released too frequently. xD

There's an extremely easy way to cheese them (which is what I did) just google Judges Trail Mode cheese & you should have everything already needed to cheese them (as long as if you have Zodiark & a bunch of Elixirs) There is an easier way to cheese them however I didn't have the items to do so.

3 hours ago, Kurtis_808 said:

Red dead redemption 2....I can not be bothered finding and skinning every animal haha

Fallout Shelter, I'm really sad that it stains my profile when I'm so close to the platinum but I can't get a single raider to raid me for the life of me so I just gave up on it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

There's an extremely easy way to cheese them (which is what I did) just google Judges Trail Mode cheese & you should have everything already needed to cheese them (as long as if you have Zodiark & a bunch of Elixirs) There is an easier way to cheese them however I didn't have the items to do so.

Fallout Shelter, I'm really sad that it stains my profile when I'm so close to the platinum but I can't get a single raider to raid me for the life of me so I just gave up on it

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist

17 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Marvel vs capcom 3

The last of us 

6 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

The best waybi found to get all the radar attacks, was I left the game running while I was at work. Only took doing that 2 times to get them all...I hope that helps ?