Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

I'll just choose all Spyro the Dragon games.

Loved that serie as a kid, played through the original trilogy countless time alongside Crash Bandicoot.
But sadly still I am here, waiting for Activision to actually put all of those three games on the Reignited disc... 

4 minutes ago, Star_WarsFan2010 said:

Far Cry: New Dawn. The online trophy is quite difficult when nobody has the game that I know

Have to go with Spider Man since it's the only one I don't have lol, but it's pretty easy to get, you can set up boosting sessions on the games page & someone will join easily since there's quite a few people in your shoes, plus all you need is one person so the timing should be easily set up to just whenever you're both on.

18 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

There's an extremely easy way to cheese them (which is what I did) just google Judges Trail Mode cheese & you should have everything already needed to cheese them (as long as if you have Zodiark & a bunch of Elixirs) There is an easier way to cheese them however I didn't have the items to do so.

Thanks man, booted the save up and did it with Zodiark and Nihopalaoa remedy spam but it still took me 18 elixirs... xD I remember getting them down to 2 judges when I was playing a year and half ago but then they started healing each other with elixirs or something I guess so I never could make it. Man thought I was almost done with this game but turns out I have to hunt a huge amount of annoying rare monsters as well... Great game but can't wait to delete it really fast after the plat pops. :D

@AngelGear Daym the first one I see on your list is FF12 too, looks like I'm being taunted here... :D But not gonna pick the same one here! Used to watch my younger siblings play Rayman Legends A LOT a few years back, it takes determination and skill to gather all those little dudes right? They couldn't get them all in the end from what I was listening them talking.

• Like 1

@Poramies Rayman Legends is really good, but going for platinum is a bit rough. Its not the littles dudes you have to worry about you will get 1 mill on the way to truly awesome. For Truly Awesome you have to play everyday for 2 or 3 months doing repetitive daily challenges. it could even take longer depending on your score... I'm sure you could do it you try though :D

On 2/25/2019 at 0:26 AM, Poramies said:

Final Fantasy 12 so I wouldn't have to be ashamed that I rage quited at the last Trial mode level against the Judges, planning to return but big games keep on getting released too frequently. xD

I hear ya.  The trial trophy was my next to last one.  There's a cheese trick with Zeromus that I thought was easier than Zodiark.  Basically, summon him, use a Bubble Mote, then equip a Nihopalaoa, then use an Elixir on Zeromus.  It will reduce his HP.  Cast Big Bang for massive damage.  Use a Dispelga Mote to remove Judges' buffs.  Then, use an Elixir on the summoner, and repeat all the steps.  (TBH, some of this comes down to luck; the first Zeromus summon will have the Judges busy casting buffs.  If you get the sequence done in time, then you might off one or two.)  After the second Big Bang, all the Judges should fall except Gabranth.  Foebreaker techniques can make him harmless, then you can wipe him out.

Good luck, pal!  Don't give up.

1 hour ago, The_ThunderIord said:

Far Cry 2 (Because this game looks shitty af) ?

Trackmania Turbo

49 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Man you got some nice UR's there.  Id take Neverwinter the rarest and I cant commit that much time to one game.

Dead Cells 

Working on this myself, just got to get through the boss cell runs