Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

19,866 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, FLiiXxSz said:

NieR: Automata

 

@Vern3r0z rip we posted at the same time but I'd go with Shadow of the Colossus as I LOVED that game back on PS2 and played it a bit on the PS3's version on my old account but still haven't gotten around to buying it for PS4 and getting the plat for it yet

Edited by ObsiEez
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

NieR: Automata

 

@Vern3r0z rip we posted at the same time but I'd go with Shadow of the Colossus as I LOVED that game back on PS2 and played it a bit on the PS3's version on my old account but still haven't gotten around to buying it for PS4 and getting the plat for it yet

Yooka-Laylee

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Nai_Lienoj said:

Amnesia Collection

 

Killzone 2 - I’ve heard the valor trophies were brutal, good job!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uncharted The Lost Legacy, then I would had all Uncharted plats again(Exclude 1-3 remaster)XD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rewemarkt66 said:

Uncharted The Lost Legacy, then I would had all Uncharted plats again(Exclude 1-3 remaster)XD

Gotta be MGS2. Extremely Solid

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mad Max

 

That infamous glitch is making me hesitant to play the game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Mad Max

 

That infamous glitch is making me hesitant to play the game.

Dead space, loved the game back on PS3 but never finished it.

Also the same reason I still haven't started it lol, still sitting in my library waiting to be played.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Dead space, loved the game back on PS3 but never finished it.

Also the same reason I still haven't started it lol, still sitting in my library waiting to be played.

Mafia 2. Loved that game but couldn't be bothered to go back and complete it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, frosteeeh21 said:

Mafia 2. Loved that game but couldn't be bothered to go back and complete it

Driveclub, Good job!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ashtonrece29 said:

Driveclub, Good job!

 

Wolfenstein II, impressive!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eramir said:

Wolfenstein II, impressive!

 

Infamous second son 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Classic-DSP said:

 

Infamous second son 

Bayonetta 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God of war ps4. I just didnt like the game enough to grind through the collectibles.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lurch_9944 said:

God of war ps4. I just didnt like the game enough to grind through the collectibles.

The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth. That just seems like a long and very miserable slog.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Nighcisama said:

The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth. That just seems like a long and very miserable slog.

 

Witcher 3 👏👏

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RikuKelev said:

 

Witcher 3 👏👏

Crash Bandicoot Series, never played em before 

 

Tomb Raider/Rise of Tomb Raider would be pretty fun

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, XIXShadowXIX07 said:

Crash Bandicoot Series, never played em before 

 

Tomb Raider/Rise of Tomb Raider would be pretty fun

Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  Master Reboot for PS3 - i really like the picture of it =)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, sve_1991_ said:

  Master Reboot for PS3 - i really like the picture of it =)

 

Knack 2, got the one for Knack recently... So... 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.