Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

51 minutes ago, Rewemarkt66 said:

Any F1 plat, then I would at least have 1 xD

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker. I want to get all the MGS plats some day but so far my first hurdle is getting Peace Walker. Not because it's hard, but because I found the game extremely boring and can't stomach it long enough to get all the S ranks. Congrats with the MGS plats though, especially 4, I know that one isn't easy to do from experience lol

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker. I want to get all the MGS plats some day but so far my first hurdle is getting Peace Walker. Not because it's hard, but because I found the game extremely boring and can't stomach it long enough to get all the S ranks. Congrats with the MGS plats though, especially 4, I know that one isn't easy to do from experience lol

God of War. Mostly because I need to go back to it and clean up my missing trophies. Then i'll have them all ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Moondoc444 said:

Definitely Bloodborne. I absolutely suck at any of the souls games.

Bioshock.

Honestly tho Bloodborne isn't too hard and you could get through it pretty easily, it helps that if you're not very good at it you can play with a friend and summon them to your world to help you through it. But this is coming from a vet in the souls series so I'd take 'getting through it pretty easily' with a grain of salt lol

2 hours ago, FlatwellSequoia said:

I would like to get ObsiEez's Infamous platinum since collecting 100% shards eluded me in 2011, and I have yet to go back to it.  However, I am also very impressed with the Terraria platinum since I hear so many horror stories about its difficulty/grind.  Major kudos.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2