Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

6 hours ago, ObsiEez said:

Final Fantasy 14, I at some point want to get all the Final Fantasy plats, so far the only ones I'm really worried about are this one & 9

It’s not that hard. But some trophies are very grindy and time consuming. I did most of the endgame progress on PC because of much shorter loading times and better frame rate. 

1 hour ago, IronMaiden666GR said:

Guitar Hero Hits

Astro Bot

1 hour ago, aCCzTaurin said:

It’s not that hard. But some trophies are very grindy and time consuming. I did most of the endgame progress on PC because of much shorter loading times and better frame rate. 

Astro Bot

The Last of Us Remastered (PS4). I have it but haven't even started it. It's in my very large backlog. I hear it's excellent and something of a masterpiece. God I'm so behind with the times...??

i'm pretty sure portal 2 is unobtainable. Unless a workaround has been found...

Anyway Nai you seem to be pretty much on top of your trophy list, not too sure why you're posting here but anyway keep going and get that max payne 3 100%...I tried that game once so it's just another blight on my profile. XP

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, silnev said:

Anyway Nai you seem to be pretty much on top of your trophy list, not too sure why you're posting here but anyway keep going and get that max payne 3 100%...I tried that game once so it's just another blight on my profile. XP

GTA V

8 minutes ago, silnev said:

I think you’re getting this thread mixed up with “Advise the next platinum to the person above you”. In this thread we choose a plat from the above person that we would add to our collection, I chose Portal 2 specifically because it’s unobtainable now LOL!

From @Philorton I’ll choose Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag. Finished the Ezio trilogy and AC3 on PS3 and got burnt out of the series, I might pick up AC4 if I see it on sale again.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nai_Lienoj said:

I think you’re getting this thread mixed up with “Advise the next platinum to the person above you”. In this thread we choose a plat from the above person that we would add to our collection, I chose Portal 2 specifically because it’s unobtainable now LOL!

From @Philorton I’ll choose Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag. Finished the Ezio trilogy and AC3 on PS3 and got burnt out of the series, I might pick up AC4 if I see it on sale again.

*GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSPPPP* You're right I've made a bullock of myself. In that case give me your Drawn to death platinum. 

• Like 2