Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

48 minutes ago, Hanzoadam said:

Bloodborne

can't be bothered with those Chalice Dungeons

Would have gone Persona 5 but I want to do that myself. (getting prep'd for a 2nd play through soon) 

Fallout: New Vegas

Never could get started in that game, the glitches I encountered early in the game drove me away from it before it ever got my attention.

16 minutes ago, PEDER97 said:

Fallout: New Vegas

Never could get started in that game, the glitches I encountered early in the game drove me away from it before it ever got my attention.

The Last of Us

26 minutes ago, Jamescush147 said:

Tomb Raider: Underworld

God of War (PS4)  - I bought the collector's edition and have barely started the game. I will get back to it though.

I've been slacking on the "one game at a time" thing to keep my account near 100% completion, so I feel like it's no longer an issue posting here. It'd be kinda lame to only have one game for the next person to chose xD

3 minutes ago, Wise_Mans_Fears said:

God of War (PS4)  - I bought the collector's edition and have barely started the game. I will get back to it though.

I've been slacking on the "one game at a time" thing to keep my account near 100% completion, so I feel like it's no longer an issue posting here. It'd be kinda lame to only have one game for the next person to chose xD

Thief, been meaning to start that. Great job with the 100%! :D

• Like 1