Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

7 minutes ago, Angormatore said:

Probably Days Gone, I'm working on it now. So maybe I will have it soon enough.

Black Ops 2, bc I’d prob be motivated to go for every CoD plat if those stupid League Play servers hadn’t closed 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, isma_gmr18 said:

Madden NFL 15

It took me a bit to scroll through your profile, but it was hard to pick a good platinum that I want considering a lot of it was mostly 4/10 or lower in terms of difficulty. With that being said, I will take the Tekken 7 platinum (even though I have my own physical copy that I will be starting in near near future).

Edited by GarciaFever

22 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

It took me a bit to scroll through your profile, but it was hard to pick a good platinum that I want considering a lot of it was mostly 4/10 or lower in terms of difficulty. With that being said, I will take the Tekken 7 platinum (even though I have my own physical copy that I will be starting in near near future).

Edited by FLiiXxSz

8 minutes ago, guy_flies said:

I’ll take one of those Uncharted platinums please. I love the games but find no joy in playing crushing difficulty.

Infamous: First Light.

For some reason I never played this Infamous and probably never will with my ever growing backlog.

7 minutes ago, Nai_Lienoj said:

Tales of Zestiria 

I really like your trophy showcase except for MK9 x2 for no reason. I know you're a purist and put hard work in it, but it's mucking up your trophy showcase, however, you do what makes you happy.

I'd like your 100% Uncharted 2 & 3 over the collection anyday.  Takes dedication for that MP.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Fahdi said:

I really like your trophy showcase except for MK9 x2 for no reason. I know you're a purist and put hard work in it, but it's mucking up your trophy showcase, however, you do what makes you happy.

I'd like your 100% Uncharted 2 & 3 over the collection anyday.  Takes dedication for that MP.

Honestly I didn't believe you until I checked his/her profile, and damn that's impressive getting both versions platinumed, especially the Vita with the online server being dead on that platform.

Back on topic, I will take the Driveclub platinum along with all the bullshit dlc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fahdi said:

I used to play MK9 competitively and I loved it, so I had to get both platinums LOL! 

From @GarciaFever, I’ll take the Vanquish plat, it’s one of those games that slipped my radar lmao

• Like 1