Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

7 hours ago, Cortez71 said:

Final Fantasy X-2 - after all these years, I still can't bring myself to play the Spice Girls edition of Final Fantasy.

"Gonna need a senzu for that one" lol :P

Back on topic, I choose Far Cry Primal. I would have picked Tekken 7, but I already took that platinum from somebody else.

• Like 1

@GarciaFever

Modnation Racers 

Tried to play this game a hell of a time ago but it took the whole day to install the data on my ps3, when it reach the 90's% my system got corrupted and the game went flying through my window. It must have been a crazy battle to plat this thing, congrats on that lol

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

@GarciaFever

Modnation Racers 

Tried to play this game a hell of a time ago but it took the whole day to install the data on my ps3, when it reach the 90's% my system got corrupted and the game went flying through my window. It must have been a crazy battle to plat this thing, congrats on that lol

Mirror's Edge Catalyst

2 hours ago, Phantochi said:

@GarciaFever

Modnation Racers 

Lol thank you. The online just sucked *like a prostitute* and if it wasn't for the boosting session that someone made a long time ago on this site, MNR would have been another game that I wouldn't be able to plat anymore due to server closure. So I really want to thank all of the people again who made the online grinding possible, but I don't remember all of their names lol.

@JIVe_____ I will take the Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines platinum. I tried getting into the game via the demo, but I couldn't handle the gameplay and how the main character that you put so much effort into leveling up automatically dies due to the stupid curse, and you pretty much have to constantly make a new character to carry over all of your shit

Edited by GarciaFever

4 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Lol thank you. The online just sucked *like a prostitute* and if it wasn't for the boosting session that someone made a long time ago on this site, MNR would have been another game that I wouldn't be able to plat anymore due to server closure. So I really want to thank all of the people again who made the online grinding possible, but I don't remember all of their names lol.

@JIVe_____ I will take the Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines platinum. I tried getting into the game via the demo, but I couldn't handle the gameplay and how the main character that you put so much effort into leveling up automatically dies due to the stupid curse, and you pretty much have to constantly make a new character to carry over all of your shit

DC:Universe Online

24 minutes ago, JIVe_____ said:

MotorStorm RC

So many to chose from that I want! So hard to narrow down, but I think I'm gonna go with God of War. I want to revisit and clean up my missing trophies as it's the only game from the series I lack a platinum in. ?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, JIVe_____ said:

MotorStorm RC

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

Wanted to get 100% but Sony screwed up by bundling DLC that wasn't compatible with the game that it comes with and I just don't feel like rebuying the game because of DLC that I already own.

EDIT: xKrAzY_8sx poster faster, so I'll say Mass Effect 2 which is a game on my backlog.

3 minutes ago, xKrAzY_8sx said:

So many to chose from that I want! So hard to narrow down, but I think I'm gonna go with God of War. I want to revisit and clean up my missing trophies as it's the only game from the series I lack a platinum in. 1f601.png

Edited by TugaSonic
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

Wanted to get 100% but Sony screwed up by bundling DLC that wasn't compatible with the game that it comes with and I just don't feel like rebuying the game because of DLC that I already own.

The Last of Us Remastered

Edited by dany4k_93