Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

I will go with AC Black Flag.  I am enjoying the game quite a bit. and will finish it but won’t get back to get 100% completion on each mission or multiplayer level 55.  Too tedious for my liking.

It is my first AC game and probably my last.  I really like the pirate/ship theme but find some of the missions tedious staying in stealth.  And the controls feel really clunky.   Don’t think I would play another unless there is a Black Flag 2.

Edited by djb5f

58 minutes ago, djb5f said:

I will go with AC Black Flag.  I am enjoying the game quite a bit. and will finish it but won’t get back to get 100% completion on each mission or multiplayer level 55.  Too tedious for my liking.

It is my first AC game and probably my last.  I really like the pirate/ship theme but find some of the missions tedious staying in stealth.  And the controls feel really clunky.   Don’t think I would play another unless there is a Black Flag 2.

Star wars Battlefront.

This is the only game from my list that broke my heart because i got every MP trophy but i couldn't finish the missions on master difficulty :( 

Edited by n9rawy_5220
  • Like 1