Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

5 hours ago, Soneto said:

Dark Cloud 1

I really dig that Terraria platinum. Wonderful 2.08% rarity. My only fear is the sheer amount of time you had to dedicate to it with 2+ years being the difference between the first and last trophy obtained. Always wanted to give it a go but that scares me off. 

20 minutes ago, realm722 said:

I really dig that Terraria platinum. Wonderful 2.08% rarity. My only fear is the sheer amount of time you had to dedicate to it with 2+ years being the difference between the first and last trophy obtained. Always wanted to give it a go but that scares me off. 

Any of your sports games, though I'll say Madden 18 just to name one.

21 minutes ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

Nier

Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition

Loved that game on X360 but haven't gotten around to the remaster and not sure I ever will sadly. Also nice to see ToCS II! Planning on getting that one myself down the line. ?

EDIT: Game_Knot beat me to it. Definitely want RE2 Remake from you! Loved the game, not sure I have the patience to play it though.

Edited by trajon28
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, trajon28 said:

Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition

Loved that game on X360 but haven't gotten around to the remaster and not sure I ever will sadly. Also nice to see ToCS II! Planning on getting that one myself down the line. 1f600.png

EDIT: Game_Knot beat me to it. Definitely want RE2 Remake from you! Loved the game, not sure I have the patience to play it though.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel