Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

19,803 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, SPEEDY_DTC said:

Catherine.

Assassin’s Creed: Origins

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Overwatch: Origins Edition! Yikes!

giphy.gif

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nemesis_WM said:

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Batman Arkham Origins

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Surgical_Assault said:

Ratchet: Deadlocked finished the trilogy the other week will probably get this done soon

Wolfeinstein II

 

That one trophy scares me

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jamescush147 said:

Street Fighter 3: Online Edition

 

I'm terrible at fighting games.

Remember Me 👍

Because this game is very good 👌

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, FLiiXxSz said:

Bully

For the simple fact I have never played the game and heard its great/was great. Unsure if playing this would cease to amaze me as I'll be unable to reminisce the original feeling of playing the game

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Only1Tommo1 said:

Bully

For the simple fact I have never played the game and heard its great/was great. Unsure if playing this would cease to amaze me as I'll be unable to reminisce the original feeling of playing the game

First of all, dude play Bully. It’s fun and it’s cheap. There’s a lot of grinding but the game is still pretty fun.

 

secondly, I’d take GTAV. Played it once, hated it. Now it’s stuck low on my profile.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

First of all, dude play Bully. It’s fun and it’s cheap. There’s a lot of grinding but the game is still pretty fun.

 

secondly, I’d take GTAV. Played it once, hated it. Now it’s stuck low on my profile.

 

Alpha Protocol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Secret of Mana

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Soneto said:

Secret of Mana

Fallout Shelter

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jamescush147 said:

Fallout Shelter

NieR: Automata

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, albysuperx said:

NieR: Automata

Red Dead Redemption 2

That is a hell of a grind

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

Red Dead Redemption 2

That is a hell of a grind

 

Dragon Ball FighterZ. That one takes a lot of dedication, impressive.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, JoaLoft said:

 

Dragon Ball FighterZ. That one takes a lot of dedication, impressive.

Call of Duty Classic.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now