Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

22,062 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Varhur said:

I got platinum in Rayman Origins though, how did you looked?

Assassin's Creed 2. The art collection trophy glitched on me. It should have been my first Platinum, but it wasn't to be. 

3 hours ago, cbr2405 said:

Assassin's Creed 2. The art collection trophy glitched on me. It should have been my first Platinum, but it wasn't to be. 

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2

Don't own it yet. 😬

1 hour ago, Jamescush147 said:

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2

Don't own it yet. 1f62c.png

Hitman: Absolution

I have this game, but can't start it, because of unattainable stuff.

1 hour ago, Varhur said:

Hitman: Absolution

I have this game, but can't start it, because of unattainable stuff.

Alien Isolation _0_

Playing the game when a friend comes to my place (although we started playing borderlands 2 couch coop).. still need to finish it (playing on hard /not playing for trophies yet)

Dark Souls games - to prove to myself I can do it! Also Yakuza's Climax Battles are hell. Tried 0's and gave up. Barely even touched Kiwami's because if I'm gonna platinum them, I want to platinum 0 first. Congrats!

Alien Isolation is amazing game. However I didn't want to touch horror game months after that platinum. Burned me out, haha. 😅 Careful there.

Edited by Terminus124

23 minutes ago, Terminus124 said:

Dark Souls games - to prove to myself I can do it! Also Yakuza's Climax Battles are hell. Tried 0's and gave up. Barely even touched Kiwami's because if I'm gonna platinum them, I want to platinum 0 first. Congrats!

Alien Isolation is amazing game. However I didn't want to touch horror game months after that platinum. Burned me out, haha. 😅 Careful there.

Limbo for sure. Congrats on that!

12 minutes ago, Soneto said:

Stormrise

Hard to pick 1 because you got so many games. But maybe I'd pick Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition HD. 

It sounds interesting. Yet you completed it in a week or so. And I don't have any FF platinums yet.

Offtopic

1 hour ago, Terminus124 said:

Haha Dark Souls is my favorite series (including Bloodborne and Sekiro). Once you are used to / willing to accept that you will be dying over and over and over again its not that difficult:) For me 95% of deaths were because of my own mistakes/ trying to play too agressive when i shouldnt😋 Keep it up!

Sekiro was very difficult even after playing all the souls games.

Yakuza Kiwami was by far my most difficult plat ever Because of the pool minigame against the instant winning ai/karaoke song and the car chase on legend because you wont have checkpoints in that level. I cant remember if i was “stuck” at the climax battles but i guess i was😋

1 hour ago, Spookjekat said:

Offtopic

Haha Dark Souls is my favorite series (including Bloodborne and Sekiro). Once you are used to / willing to accept that you will be dying over and over and over again its not that difficult:) For me 95% of deaths were because of my own mistakes/ trying to play too agressive when i shouldnt1f60b.png Keep it up!

Sekiro was very difficult even after playing all the souls games.

Yakuza Kiwami was by far my most difficult plat ever Because of the pool minigame against the instant winning ai/karaoke song and the car chase on legend because you wont have checkpoints in that level. I cant remember if i was “stuck” at the climax battles but i guess i was1f60b.png

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

12 minutes ago, Jamescush147 said:

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

Hellblade, been meaning to play that game forever! 

007 Blood Stone. Quantum of Solace was my first ever plat, and I always wanted to play BS 

1 hour ago, MrFudge said:

007 Blood Stone. Quantum of Solace was my first ever plat, and I always wanted to play BS 

Dark Souls: Remastered

21 minutes ago, Stormverse said:

Dark Souls: Remastered

Darksiders Warmastered

Edit: @Soneto Beat me to it lol

I stand with Darksiders

Edited by kanzenchaos

1 hour ago, kanzenchaos said:

Darksiders Warmastered

Edit: @Soneto Beat me to it lol

I stand with Darksiders

Resident Evil 2

Was suppose to work on the Timed trophies last weekend but had my Lego game glitch out on me so I had to re-played that instead. 🙃