Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

20,906 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Tankor_smash said:

Kingdom hearts 2

 

Skyrim

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

Doom

Tales of Zestiria

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MandA60VISE said:

Tales of Zestiria

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jamescush147 said:

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

 

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Kamurotetsu said:

 

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

 

Borderlands

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 

31 minutes ago, Thornhorn7 said:

 

Borderlands

Titanfall 2, never got around to getting that game. Loving Apex atm though.

 

Edited by AlmightyMirage
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AlmightyMirage said:

 

Titanfall 2, never got around to getting that game. Loving Apex atm though.

 

Burnout Paradise Remastered!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, fabiansc83 said:

Burnout Paradise Remastered!

 

Black Mirror o.o

 

Sounds interesting enough, is it anything similar to the show?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

 

Black Mirror o.o

 

Sounds interesting enough, is it anything similar to the show?

Resogun

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Soneto said:

Fe

 

Doom 3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, EsperKinAaron said:

 

Remember Me

Ni No Kuni. Reminds me I need to start that game soon.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, AlmightyMirage said:

Ni No Kuni. Reminds me I need to start that game soon.

Tales from the Borderlands.

Probably my fav Telltale game...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, BigBadKingCule said:

Tales from the Borderlands.

Probably my fav Telltale game...

Rise of the Tomb Raider

 

Hate Score Attack so much. 😅

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago @elpoko said:

Street Fighter V

 

100% in The Division (still need a few victories in Last Stand and A LOT of extractions in Survival)... Also waiting for the soon to come physical release of Mutant Year Zero to give this game a try.

Edited by KennethMcCormick
forgot to quote previous post...
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, KennethMcCormick said:

36 minutes ago @elpoko said:

Street Fighter V

 

100% in The Division (still need a few victories in Last Stand and A LOT of extractions in Survival)... Also waiting for the soon to come physical release of Mutant Year Zero to give this game a try.

 

Wow. Nice profile, a tough pick for me but I would pick Dragon Age. I played it on PC a long time ago, one day I’ll get the plat on psn. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GooeyChew said:

 

Wow. Nice profile, a tough pick for me but I would pick Dragon Age. I played it on PC a long time ago, one day I’ll get the plat on psn. 

Dragons Crown

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mortal Kombat 11

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.