Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

@DF007gamer

Sleeping dogs 

I already beat the whole game, did all the races, sang my ass out in the Karaoke, did pretty much everything in the game but a side mission, which is the Safe Delivery, that is impossible to me, tried that for at least a thousand times and never got close to the end of that mission, don't know how you did it, but that's a plat I really want lol 

@Phantochi Would like to have your Nioh plat. Have a rough start and sold the game after some rage quit. I will most probably have to buy the game again to plat

Off the topic: Yes the SAFE DELIVERY is a stupid side mission and I had my myself pulling out my hairs because of my car burning up before the end. Eventually got it and the best part is that I'm a sucker for punishment because I stacked the PS3 Version along with the PS4 EU and PS4 NA plat:giggle:

@DF007gamer 

WRC5, I started it but its too boring to finish :P

As for Safe Delivery, I platted Sleeping Dogs twice, and at the time the PS3 plat was my fastest plat at like 20 hours. I don't think I've ever had any issue with any trophy on Sleeping Dogs, I don't even remember this Safe Delivery mission.

47 minutes ago, THE-73est said:

@DF007gamer 

WRC5, I started it but its too boring to finish :P

As for Safe Delivery, I platted Sleeping Dogs twice, and at the time the PS3 plat was my fastest plat at like 20 hours. I don't think I've ever had any issue with any trophy on Sleeping Dogs, I don't even remember this Safe Delivery mission.

A Hat in Time, my understanding is that only PC has the DLC right now and I want to play the DLC but I also want the platinum but I don't want to buy the game twice.