Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

18,416 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, tombraiderwiz said:

Bloodborne

I love the game but struggle with how complicated it is to get platinum, will try again soon.

Jack and Daxter

27 minutes ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Jack and Daxter

GTA V

1 hour ago, RikuKelev said:

GTA V

Batman: Arkham Knight

27 minutes ago, Kamurotetsu said:

Batman: Arkham Knight

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

9 minutes ago, Jamescush147 said:

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Hitman 2

@Game_Knot DOOM....... I have all the multiplayer trophies but I've been procrastinating on completing the rest of the game and I'm not feeling it.

8 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

@Game_Knot DOOM....... I have all the multiplayer trophies but I've been procrastinating on completing the rest of the game and I'm not feeling it.

Duke Nukem 3D

@DF007gamer

Sleeping dogs 

I already beat the whole game, did all the races, sang my ass out in the Karaoke, did pretty much everything in the game but a side mission, which is the Safe Delivery, that is impossible to me, tried that for at least a thousand times and never got close to the end of that mission, don't know how you did it, but that's a plat I really want lol 

@Phantochi Would like to have your Nioh plat. Have a rough start and sold the game after some rage quit. I will most probably have to buy the game again to plat

Off the topic: Yes the SAFE DELIVERY is a stupid side mission and I had my myself pulling out my hairs because of my car burning up before the end. Eventually got it and the best part is that I'm a sucker for punishment because I stacked the PS3 Version along with the PS4 EU and PS4 NA plat:giggle:

@DF007gamer 

WRC5, I started it but its too boring to finish :P

As for Safe Delivery, I platted Sleeping Dogs twice, and at the time the PS3 plat was my fastest plat at like 20 hours. I don't think I've ever had any issue with any trophy on Sleeping Dogs, I don't even remember this Safe Delivery mission.

47 minutes ago, THE-73est said:

@DF007gamer 

WRC5, I started it but its too boring to finish :P

As for Safe Delivery, I platted Sleeping Dogs twice, and at the time the PS3 plat was my fastest plat at like 20 hours. I don't think I've ever had any issue with any trophy on Sleeping Dogs, I don't even remember this Safe Delivery mission.

A Hat in Time, my understanding is that only PC has the DLC right now and I want to play the DLC but I also want the platinum but I don't want to buy the game twice.

49 minutes ago, Soneto said:

Fe

Remember Me since it's the only Dontnod I don't own and I like Dontnod.

10 minutes ago, Violino said:

Remember Me since it's the only Dontnod I don't own and I like Dontnod.

Detroit: Become Human

1 hour ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Probably The Last of Us.  I started it on PS3 and just stopped playing for some reason after I completed the Pittsburgh chapter (though I keep saying I'll go back to finish it).  With the online servers set to close it's one I imagine I won't see a platinum on.

1 hour ago, TeamRKO said:

Probably The Last of Us.  I started it on PS3 and just stopped playing for some reason after I completed the Pittsburgh chapter (though I keep saying I'll go back to finish it).  With the online servers set to close it's one I imagine I won't see a platinum on.

Xcom, part 2 is still in my backlog. 

31 minutes ago, Spookjekat said:

Xcom, part 2 is still in my backlog. 

Probably call of duty modern warfare  remastered since the training course trophy is giving me trouble 

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, JRic said:

Probably call of duty modern warfare  remastered since the training course trophy is giving me trouble 

Final Fantasy XV.

Played it on PC when Windows Edition released and really want to play it again on PS4 sometime.

Edited by kanzenchaos

8 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

Final Fantasy XV.

Played it on PC when Windows Edition released and really want to play it again on PS4 sometime.

RE code veronica

1 hour ago, Angus1343 said:

RE code veronica

Pfff... You have completed an insane amount of games. I’ll take your Trackmania Turbo. I already bought the game, so I’m going for the platinum myself pretty soon.

46 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Pfff... You have completed an insane amount of games. I’ll take your Trackmania Turbo. I already bought the game, so I’m going for the platinum myself pretty soon.

16 minutes ago, DarthDeathscythe said:

Tekken 7

Dragon Age Origins. 

I have this game in my trophy list for ages, but only played the first 30 minutes.

23 minutes ago, sven100 said:

Dragon Age Origins. 

I have this game in my trophy list for ages, but only played the first 30 minutes.

Ys: Memories of Celceta