Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

29,760 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

GT Sport. Props for that one. 1f44a.png1f44a.png1f44a.png

WWE 2K16. I wasn't into following wrestling up until 2018 (I mean I was following but I had to stop following at 2015 because of high school exams and constant insist of my family) and when I returned to wrestling world, 2K16 was unobtainable.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

WWE 2K16. I wasn't into following wrestling up until 2018 (I mean I was following but I had to stop following at 2015 because of high school exams and constant insist of my family) and when I returned to wrestling world, 2K16 was unobtainable.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

 

Very impressive! 👍 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, JIVe_____ said:

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

 

Very impressive! 1f44d.png 

Mortal Kombat vita

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/07/2019 at 9:24 PM, tuddeee said:

GTA V. And btw nice collection of FIFA plats1f44d.png

Thanks :) but gta 4 plat is vertically done for unless you have millions apone million's.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Thanks :) but gta 4 plat is vertically done for unless you have millions apone million's.

Metro Exodus

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Spookjekat said:

Metro Exodus

Borderlands 2. Couldnt get past one of bosses

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Borderlands 2. Couldnt get past one of bosses

L120ddd.png

Need to get back into this one and finish it myself.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, cynical_fate said:

L120ddd.png

Need to get back into this one and finish it myself.

Dark Cloud

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

Dark Cloud

Goat Simulator

 

Stupid Flappy Goat. 😕

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Jamescush147 said:

Goat Simulator

 

Stupid Flappy Goat. 1f615.png

L55e1b0.png

I need to play both of these games again on PS4 played them both on my pc originally.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, cynical_fate said:

L55e1b0.png

I need to play both of these games again on PS4 played them both on my pc originally.

SoulCalibur VI - Wish I had enough twitch reflexes to succeed in fighting games.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

SoulCalibur VI - Wish I had enough twitch reflexes to succeed in fighting games.

 

Stardew Valley

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, isma_gmr18 said:

 

Stardew Valley

Sniper Elite 4

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Spookjekat said:

Metro Exodus

Did it already bro, for you American fugitive it's like the ps1 gta games.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Did it already bro, for you American fugitive it's like the ps1 gta games.

dying light :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

dying light :)

Done it bro, for you Hong Kong massacre. Gave you some rep to improve your rep 👍🏻

Edited by afc-razor-84
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Done it bro, for you Hong Kong massacre. Gave you some rep to improve your rep 1f44d-1f3fb.png

thx sir, but I don´t even own HKM 😂

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.