Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

11 hours ago, MandA60VISE said:

The House in Fata Morgana, have heard nothing but great things about the game and I have the physical release arriving soon. Hotline Miami is almost done for #99. Only have one of the biker's level to A+ and using all the weapons and that's it.

Edit: Fata Morgana is sitting in my mailbox right now actually!

Nice!! Good luck with nr 100? My nr 100 will be Borderlands 3. Ive got some games in my backlog untill release and or i’ll keep other games at 99%:p

17 minutes ago, phoenix9447 said:

Not really hard, a bit long though. But the game is really fun I would recommend it any day ^^

I'll take your MGS Peace Walker plat in exchange :P

Destiny 2, cant bother with the raids 

1 hour ago, Spookjekat said:

Nice!! Good luck with nr 1001f60e.png My nr 100 will be Borderlands 3. Ive got some games in my backlog untill release and or i’ll keep other games at 99%:p

Destiny 2, cant bother with the raids 

Sekiro, is it reeeeaaally that hard? I can't convince myself to play though i have it since it launched

Ni no Kuni. From what I saw I gotta play it aswell as the second one on PS4. I can't motivate myself to play PS3 though. ?

Nvm....the remastered version of ni no kuni is coming. This is great ? gotta play it

Edited by Paartonax

On 24/07/2019 at 3:33 PM, KennethMcCormick said:

Injustice 100% - bien joué mec !

@afc-razor-84, looks like you got a little mixed up, mate: the topic is choose a plat/100% from the person above you, not advise them a game to try 100%ing. It's like choosing from the list of the person above you which plat or 100% you'd like to have :)

Great now i understand lol. Thank's bro.

• Like 1