Bullstomp

Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

21,986 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Vincicenzo said:

Watch Dogs 2

NfS Rivals.

 

Cant wait for the new NfS to be announced.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, BigBadKingCule said:

NfS Rivals.

 

Cant wait for the new NfS to be announced.

SONIC & ALL-STARS RACING TRANSFORMED

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, The_ThunderIord said:

SONIC & ALL-STARS RACING TRANSFORMED

 

Wow! A pro at fighting games.

 

Mortal Kombat X.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, reiner- said:

 

Wow! A pro at fighting games.

 

Mortal Kombat X.

Dead Space! Great game, I played it on 360 back in the days but never completed it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Dead Space! Great game, I played it on 360 back in the days but never completed it. 

God of War PS4. Can't wait to play this game soon. Had a big break from playing single player games and now I'm motivated to do different stuff. Definitely playing gow 2 and 3 before though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

doom platinum  - i wish I could have had the patience to platinum that game even tho I loved it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, solomonluthor said:

doom platinum  - i wish I could have had the patience to platinum that game even tho I loved it. 

Persona 5

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The_ThunderIord said:

Persona 5

Trackmania Turbo

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, TAY1OR1437 said:

Trackmania Turbo

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JIVe_____ said:

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Yakuza 0, I finished Kiwami recently and I loved it. I'm looking forward to playing this at some point. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Black_Rose_IX said:

Yakuza 0, I finished Kiwami recently and I loved it. I'm looking forward to playing this at some point. 

Yakuza Kiwami 

 

Trust me you'll like 0 a lot which is what I am currently playing.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

Yakuza Kiwami 

 

Trust me you'll like 0 a lot which is what I am currently playing.

Tales of Berseria. Been working on Tales of Symphonia lately aiming to be my first Tales of plat. Man it really takes lots of determination for 4+runs. Guess other Tales of are like this too right?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MisterGibraltar said:

Tales of Berseria. Been working on Tales of Symphonia lately aiming to be my first Tales of plat. Man it really takes lots of determination for 4+runs. Guess other Tales of are like this too right?

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends

 

Played it for a few hours and haven't even gotten a single trophy. Like Hyrule Warriors so I thought I'd try a Dynasty Warriors game but I just haven't gotten into it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MisterGibraltar said:

Tales of Berseria. Been working on Tales of Symphonia lately aiming to be my first Tales of plat. Man it really takes lots of determination for 4+runs. Guess other Tales of are like this too right?

Pretty much. Tales games take some dedication to platinum.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/07/2019 at 5:11 AM, Surgical_Assault said:

The witness

That game is kicking my arse and I refuse to cheat lol.

1 hour ago, MandA60VISE said:

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends

 

Played it for a few hours and haven't even gotten a single trophy. Like Hyrule Warriors so I thought I'd try a Dynasty Warriors game but I just haven't gotten into it.

Oops, quoted the wrong person but same answer of The Witness.

 

Oh, and I'm all set for subsequent runs on Symphonies but can't work up the interest having already completing it twice. This is the worst I understand, alongside Vesperia

Edited by thefourfoldroot
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

The witness

That game is kicking my arse and I refuse to cheat lol.

Oops, quoted the wrong person but same answer of The Witness.

 

Oh, and I'm all set for subsequent runs on Symphonies but can't work up the interest having already completing it twice. This is the worst I understand, alongside Vesperia

The Witcher 3 👍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paartonax said:

The Witcher 3 👍

Borderlands 2

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Jamescush147 said:

Borderlands 2

Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey

 

I’m waiting for the that final trophy to be available before I’ll buy it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey

 

I’m waiting for the that final trophy to be available before I’ll buy it.

Lacrimosa of Dana

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disney Universe

I only played demo and I had fun but never had a chance to try the full game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.